CYOA: Awakening!

#261SpikayaPosted 5/16/2013 2:45:03 PM
B.
---
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - azn_boy150
#262fawful_XPosted 5/16/2013 3:28:44 PM
Rideps1 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
C is for the lulz

---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.
#263bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:39:23 PM
C. Ask for help! From that wimpy priest!

Your injuries are starting to hurt a lot more now that you're adrenaline rush is gone. You can barely muster the strength to stop yourself from going completely unconscious, you aren't fully conscious at the moment.

You weigh your options with what little concentration you can muster and decide that your best choice is asking the priest for help, you don't stand a chance otherwise, "Priest." You begin barely getting the word out, "I need your help."

"I want to help you but I can't, they wouldn't like it if I did." His response is disheartening.

"Aren't you a priest of the church of Naga? The crown shouldn't be able to touch you!" You are beginning to wonder just what has changed in the time you've spent away from the capitol.

"Those rules don't matter to the Exalt. I can't disobey him."

"Just this once? I'll get you out of here. I know people that would be happy to keep you away from the Exalt." You really need him to heal you.

There's a shuffling noise, "Very well, I shall heal you." The priest walks over slowly, obviously not too sure of his choice. When he reaches you, you hear him rummaging in something, probably a bag, and he pulls something out. You feel a cool sensation through your entire body, starting at your head and flowing down throughout your entire body.

"You have a restore staff."

"Yes, I keep it for emergencies." The healing staff is extremely potent which is why you guessed that it was a restore staff.

When he finishes you're feeling a great deal better and can now see you look around the room. You naturally look around and find that the room is mostly barren but that there's a large tome in the middle of the room.

You get up and walk over to it, much of your body feels stiff as an after-effect preventing you from running, you need to hurry. You find a warp spell and an invisibility spell.

How do you use them.
A. Warp the priest out, go find Lucina
B. Go find Lucina and bring the priest with you, warping afterwards.
C. Use a combo of the spells.
---
I have now moved on to version 13! It's amazing!
#264bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:56:22 PM
bump.
---
#265SpikayaPosted 5/16/2013 4:58:56 PM
A.
---
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - azn_boy150
#266Rideps1Posted 5/16/2013 4:59:41 PM
I.. Guess... C?
---
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards.
But no one notices enough to make it official...
#267SwordMasterEXPosted 5/16/2013 5:02:42 PM
B- is for BOW TIES

*puts on a fedora*
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#268Rideps1Posted 5/16/2013 5:09:03 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
B- is for BOW TIES

*puts on a fedora*

I'm going to reach now.

*Puts on space suit and "sings" like this.*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hARDXYz2io
---
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards.
But no one notices enough to make it official...
#269bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:54:19 PM
Well I was going to update but you guys had to go into bow tie mode so no updates for you!
---
#270SpikayaPosted 5/16/2013 6:01:53 PM
... Changing to C.
---