Man, did everybody marry their MU off to Cordelia in their first run?

#161SWBF2PilotPosted 5/8/2013 7:23:52 PM
Zelkies_bane posted...
Nope, Nowi, gotta mingle with a dragon because Mu is 1

Tiki.

I started the Cordelia supports and got to A, then she was all *SSSIGGGHHH CHRROMMMM!* and I was like NOPE. Tiki on the other hand was all "That's why I stared at you with such... longing..." and I was like YUP.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
#162kukingina2Posted 5/8/2013 7:27:06 PM
I went with tharja
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#163TsunamiXXVIIIPosted 5/8/2013 7:29:52 PM
K_Swiftly posted...
Had to marry Cordelia first playthrough. Fought the impulse to do so for the next three chapters until I finally gave in. What can I say? Infatuation on first sight. Lame, I know.

Yeah, I felt the same way. Probably never going to do it again, not so much because I dislike her as that I've got a huge tsundere fetish and would much rather be flirting with Severa than be her father.
---
"Everyone has a dick although it may not be physical. You just have to learn to access it within your mind." - blindhobo13
#164DrunkenWhalePosted 5/10/2013 10:24:19 PM
I'm liking people choosing Lissa, and I was fully expected to see more Tharja than what I saw.

No. My first playthrough (Named him Quinn) was Lissa because I liked the opening scene with her, as a result I have Owain as Quinn's kid.

My second on another game card is Anna because I wanted to make a MU whose a bit of a money grubber. (Named Dosio - http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Dosio)

My other planned MUs (Still figuring out names and general feel for how I imagine them to act...) will marry Sumia, Olivia, Tharja, and Noire.

And at least one FeMU to pair with Chrom.

But aside from that, my main file will be a Lunatic playthrough where the planned MU Quinn will once again be marrying Lissa, because I ship them.

No Cordy, partly because I'm not that big a fan of her, I'm not the biggest fan of her daughter, and because Sazuke's enthusiasm really killed my appreciation for her... Kinda like how Sonic fans get with their continuity stuff.

I might make a file named after him, marry Cordy, then have her killed immediately after for yuks.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.
#165SazukeEXPosted 5/10/2013 10:31:28 PM
Eh. Don't blame me for your not liking Cordelia.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#166Ben622Posted 5/14/2013 1:42:47 PM
I married him to Sumia
#167DrunkenWhalePosted 5/18/2013 9:53:54 PM
SazukeEX posted...

When I first came to this board you were hounding on Sumia left and right for being a best friend backstabber when Cordy doesn't even make conscious effort a effort towards Chrom.

That was quite the first impression there.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.
#168Solshot2kPosted 5/18/2013 10:32:58 PM
bellagio23 posted...
No! She is disgusting

---
You can go ahead and add that you're an Official __ of my ignore list too.
#169GrandpriestPosted 5/18/2013 10:34:46 PM
No. I actually benched her, seeing as Sumia was my main flyer (being that she was S rank with Chrom).
Lucina was my first MU's wife, because I wanted to see how the story would go with that.
It made that one chapter interesting, I suppose.
---
Exdeath: "Get the fruit juice!"
Sephiroth: "I bring you dis pear..."
#170SazukeEXPosted 5/18/2013 10:47:58 PM
DrunkenWhale posted...
SazukeEX posted...

When I first came to this board you were hounding on Sumia left and right for being a best friend backstabber when Cordy doesn't even make conscious effort a effort towards Chrom.

That was quite the first impression there.

Merely stating the truth.

Summer Scramble supports me completely.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.