You wake up one morning and discover a box of Einherjar cards...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. You wake up one morning and discover a box of Einherjar cards...
3 years ago#21
*other*

First priority would be boldly shouting
"To my side my noble EinherJar!"
Pokemon was originally intended to end after G/S/C, and that is where it should have ended all along.
3 years ago#22
What are we going to do tonight, Rideps?

The same thing we do every night, Einherjar. Try to take over the world!

Also, I'ma be a Panne Knight. **** yeah.
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
3 years ago#23
SlashReturns posted...
Dragunov_Zero posted...
SlashReturns posted...
World Domination.

Also Harem. WORLD DOMINATION HAREM

Sounds like your typical supernatural harem comedy/romance anime with superpowered girlfriends, nothing too special imo...

Maybe, but the only lulz that will be had will be mine watching the world burn >=D

What's in it for you to burn the world to ashes? You sound just like a B Movie villain (e.g. Validar) .

No offense intended of course.
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
3 years ago#24
Harem.

World Domination.

People to do chores, get jobs in my steed, and play games on local mode or LAN party.

These all sound good.
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
3 years ago#25
Oh and in my case I'll try to mass produce the cards with an influential CEO who screws the rules because he has money and turn it into a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME with the fate of the world on the balance and where losing sends you to the Shadow Outrealm =P
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
3 years ago#26
To be honest, if anyone has thought of it, we would have to help them get adjusted to the world. It'd be a pretty huge culture-shock to just drop them into the world and expect them to go get a job for us or anything like that. We'll have to organize who will set up the assemblies to get them assimilated properly.
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
3 years ago#27
I would D-D-D-D-D-D-DUUUUUEL whilst believing in the HEART OF THE CARDS!!!

And keep a special box full of certain female cards for later in the day. What WHAT!
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
3 years ago#28
Other. Definitely. Use the cards to figure out how to make people into cards. Since they can't die, only be reverted back into card form, I'm getting a card copy made of myself, or maybe two. THEN it's time to move onto the other things on the list.

Heck, I could also make copies of people to serve me. Or just make money by letting people kill/mutilate Einherajr of people like Hitler, Stalin etc. For the lulz.
FC- Black: 0862 3356 2622
FC- W2: 1636 2033 0609
3 years ago#29
Kill who i hate. Die micaiah DIE MICAIAH!!!

Jk
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
3 years ago#30
lots of men it seems here
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. You wake up one morning and discover a box of Einherjar cards...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived