You wake up one morning and discover a box of Einherjar cards...

#21MG_SaladPosted 5/8/2013 9:43:40 AM
*other*

First priority would be boldly shouting
"To my side my noble EinherJar!"
---
Pokemon was originally intended to end after G/S/C, and that is where it should have ended all along.
#22Rideps1Posted 5/8/2013 9:50:32 AM
What are we going to do tonight, Rideps?

The same thing we do every night, Einherjar. Try to take over the world!

Also, I'ma be a Panne Knight. **** yeah.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#23Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/8/2013 9:50:46 AM
SlashReturns posted...
Dragunov_Zero posted...
SlashReturns posted...
World Domination.

Also Harem. WORLD DOMINATION HAREM

Sounds like your typical supernatural harem comedy/romance anime with superpowered girlfriends, nothing too special imo...

Maybe, but the only lulz that will be had will be mine watching the world burn >=D

What's in it for you to burn the world to ashes? You sound just like a B Movie villain (e.g. Validar) .

No offense intended of course.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#24TehTrumpCardPosted 5/8/2013 9:54:43 AM
Harem.

World Domination.

People to do chores, get jobs in my steed, and play games on local mode or LAN party.

These all sound good.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#25Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/8/2013 10:00:01 AM
Oh and in my case I'll try to mass produce the cards with an influential CEO who screws the rules because he has money and turn it into a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME with the fate of the world on the balance and where losing sends you to the Shadow Outrealm =P
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#26hereforemnantPosted 5/8/2013 10:22:32 AM
To be honest, if anyone has thought of it, we would have to help them get adjusted to the world. It'd be a pretty huge culture-shock to just drop them into the world and expect them to go get a job for us or anything like that. We'll have to organize who will set up the assemblies to get them assimilated properly.
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
#27NekoEspiritoPosted 5/8/2013 10:22:42 AM
I would D-D-D-D-D-D-DUUUUUEL whilst believing in the HEART OF THE CARDS!!!

And keep a special box full of certain female cards for later in the day. What WHAT!
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#28goldenkyruPosted 5/8/2013 10:35:33 AM
Other. Definitely. Use the cards to figure out how to make people into cards. Since they can't die, only be reverted back into card form, I'm getting a card copy made of myself, or maybe two. THEN it's time to move onto the other things on the list.

Heck, I could also make copies of people to serve me. Or just make money by letting people kill/mutilate Einherajr of people like Hitler, Stalin etc. For the lulz.
---
FC- Black: 0862 3356 2622
FC- W2: 1636 2033 0609
#29TaiphlosionPosted 5/8/2013 10:40:38 AM
Kill who i hate. Die micaiah DIE MICAIAH!!!

Jk
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#30GoIdenAcePosted 5/8/2013 10:49:01 AM
lots of men it seems here
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)