Natasha
filler
filler

Eh
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#42WestbrickVIIPosted 5/8/2013 8:14:31 PM
heavylobsterguy posted...
12 is usually the average amount of deployment slots in GBA games, so I tend to use 12 characters in Sacred Stones.

Even if you are using about 8 or so units, there are better choices than Lute like your Lord, Seth, Franz, Vanessa, Colm, Moulder, Tethys, and Gerik.

Tethys and Gerik don't come until Ch.10. In the meantime, all the units you listed are good, but using all of them plus Lute is feasible for a core team. She'll be 20/1 by 12.
#43heavylobsterguy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:23:30 PM
I can still vouch that Forde and Kyle are better than Lute. It also doesn't matter that Tethys joins later since a dancer is always good to have around. She can make things go by much faster, especially if you're using a small team.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#44DemiseEndPosted 5/8/2013 8:26:57 PM
Isn't 12 already past the Phantom Ship in FE8?

In that case, Lute should be able to get exp of 20/1, even easier if you used her with Forde, Kyle, and Seth
---
#45WestbrickVIIPosted 5/8/2013 8:28:59 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Isn't 12 already past the Phantom Ship in FE8?

In that case, Lute should be able to get exp of 20/1, even easier if you used her with Forde, Kyle, and Seth

Yep. But he's assuming Eirika route.
#46DemiseEndPosted 5/8/2013 8:31:54 PM(edited)
Eirika's 11 is a much better training ground than that god damn 10 turn Limit chapter.
Dunno about Gheb Chapter, but IIRC its pretty Knight heavy

Also Eirika get one more Speedwings IIRC, so thats quite a plus. Although I would save that Speedwings for Duessel later on
---
#47heavylobsterguy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:45:42 PM
Why are we even arguing Saleh vs Lute when we should celebrating the fact that Pent is winning? He's easily my favorite Sage (but Arthur's my favorite magic user), so I'm glad to see him and not a Tellius or Awakening character winning.
---
#48DemiseEndPosted 5/8/2013 8:47:08 PM
Because arguing is fun

Also Marcus is better than Pent

discuss
---
#49heavylobsterguy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:52:22 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Because arguing is fun

Also Marcus is better than Pent

discuss

If Pent existed earlier (say he joined at Living Legend), he could probably give Marcus some competition. But I think Marcus is better than Pent, so I can't argue much. Pent just can't match up with that early game crutch.
---
#50silver123456789Posted 5/8/2013 8:55:51 PM
terrible results. asvel and arthur are legit gods in fire emblem games. soren sucks also.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net