Best of their Class Day 12: Sage/Mage Knight

#51fatelordPosted 5/9/2013 8:37:34 AM
Pent soloed a freaking chapter on his own .. And has A in staves in a game where maxing them is a real freaking pain .. Unless u arena abuse .. Has amazing defense for a sage -my Erk half his defense at the same level ..

He is an automatic win ..
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#52Model_OmegaPosted 5/9/2013 8:40:39 AM
Asvel, Grafcalibur destroys all.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#53Brady672_AT_fanPosted 5/9/2013 9:14:15 AM
How is ANYONE beating Arthur? Seriously, he's one of the earliest joining characters in gen2 and has the potentiality to come in extremely broken.

This just must be a case of having never played FE4 for many people.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#54RedMageKirbyPosted 5/9/2013 9:19:03 AM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
How is ANYONE beating Arthur? Seriously, he's one of the earliest joining characters in gen2 and has the potentiality to come in extremely broken.

This just must be a case of having never played FE4 for many people.

I didn't vote Arthur. He's not even my second after Asvel. In order for Arthur to be good he has to be Lewyn's kid, otherwise he's mediocre at best, and that's not always going to be the case. Asvel (and a few others on the list), on the other hand, is always great.

Even with Lewyn!Arthur, his caps are bad enough that he doesn't hit the invincibility levels that Lewyn!Ced does. So that's my reasoning.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#55Jstretch19Posted 5/9/2013 9:21:55 AM
Why merge Sage and Mage knight?
#56rikusora50Posted 5/9/2013 9:28:03 AM
The hell's with all this Soren hate? We play tne same PoR/RD? He may not be god like Pent and Levin!Arthur, but I'll be damned if he's not one hell of a mage
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#57OrangeCrush980Posted 5/9/2013 9:40:49 AM
Mages in general are pretty awful in FE10. Though I suppose Soren has the option of eating a bunch of BEXP and the first Master Crown, but that only really works in normal mode.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#58Brady672_AT_fanPosted 5/9/2013 9:54:40 AM
rikusora50 posted...
The hell's with all this Soren hate? We play tne same PoR/RD? He may not be god like Pent and Levin!Arthur, but I'll be damned if he's not one hell of a mage

It sounds like you answered your own question there.

Also, didn't someone say that this is assuming the best for all the characters? If so, then of course Lewyn!Arthur is going to be what we're looking at here, so Lewyn!Arthur>Pent/Saleh anyday.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#59The Fir CoatPosted 5/9/2013 10:17:31 AM
If Pent came earlier I could totally see Pent > Arthur and Asvel, but he doesn't. Also, Arthur never stops being invincible until the very end of the game when Holsety stops being the weapon of choice and you need to rely on Tyrfing, Mistoltn and Narga. From right after the first castle in the Second Generation until that point he is laying waste to entire armies.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!