Easiest way to level up Maribelle and Lissa?

#1CWtennisPosted 5/8/2013 6:40:23 PM
I want to be able to class them at level 15 so I can get whatever skill they will obtain but it's very tedious healing people in battles where they commonly die after a few turns. Is there a different way or is there a specific method that will level grind them as quickly as possible?

Also what are the best classes to turn them into?

Oh also I've heard that reclassing them then advancing them continuously is supposed to constantly increase their stats so I don't want to stop after one simple advancement so in the case of Lissa and Maribelle, could someone give me an example of how I would do this? Like mention when and what classes I should change them to.
---
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC
#2ryugin55Posted 5/8/2013 6:42:08 PM
rescue staff
(also, you only need to be lvl 10 to get the second unpromoted skill)
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A
#3anondumPosted 5/8/2013 6:42:11 PM
pull up a weak spotpass team and spam rescue
#4ariasplashPosted 5/8/2013 6:42:44 PM
Go to EXP growth, and grind rescue staff.
#5davidledsmaPosted 5/8/2013 6:44:23 PM
Spamming Rescue to level up? Maybe also Ward?
As for re-classing, Dark Flier is good for Galeforce and so they make good use of their magic. Though Maribelle should pick-up Dual Support+ from Valkyrie(promoting option) and Lissa should probably go through Sage or something so she can re-class into a promoted unit and have skills from Sage + weapon exp. in tomes.
---
Tiki's blood, only 100 Gold a cup!
#6CWtennis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:45:10 PM
Thanks guys! Also so any unpromoted character gets their last skill at 10? 0_o Can someone fill me in a bit more on how skills work? I check Serenesforest but guess I didn't understand it quite clearly.
---
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC
#7Devil_Killer_JCPosted 5/8/2013 6:46:58 PM
ariasplash posted...
Go to EXP growth, and grind rescue staff.

That's a bad choice if you're going to rescue staff spam, since the map ends when all Entombed are either dead or escaped. CoY3 is the best for rescue staff spam.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#8kyboticaPosted 5/8/2013 6:47:38 PM
To answer the first question, try using rescue staves. You can just stock up on them and it should level them each quickly. Other than that, healing is the only way to go. Fortify staves work too, but I don't think they're as good as rescue.

When reclassing, look at what skills each of their options has and pick the best ones. If I were you, I'd reclass them both using a second seal into Pegasus knights so that they can then promote into dark fliers and learn galeforce. After that, the choice is yours.

If you get to the point where they progress too slowly, use the dlc to get the paragon skill. That should speed things up.
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#9davidledsmaPosted 5/8/2013 6:47:52 PM
Most classes get a skill every 5 levels until 10 for unpromoted(I think) and 15 for promoted... I think?
And skills, well, check FAQ > Skill FAQ, it describes everything better than I ever could.
---
Tiki's blood, only 100 Gold a cup!
#10ryugin55Posted 5/8/2013 6:49:30 PM
CWtennis posted...
Thanks guys! Also so any unpromoted character gets their last skill at 10? 0_o Can someone fill me in a bit more on how skills work? I check Serenesforest but guess I didn't understand it quite clearly.

unpromoted units gain skills at lvls 1 and 10
promoted units gain skills at lvl 5 and 15
special classes (the ones with the lvl 30 cap) gain skills at lvl 1 and 15
you can only have 5 skills equiped at a time, the others are just stored until you decide to equip them.
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A