What do you hate most about this game?

#71Is_CorruptedPosted 5/10/2013 12:28:00 PM
arvilino posted...
Is_Corrupted posted...

If I could pick something else for this game's biggest flaw, I'd go with the crazy undeserved fan following.

It's hardly undeserved,like the game or not it's certainly has a lot of reason and content to keep a wide range of people interested and have a following especially compared to the other entries.

Well I guess average RPGs can have a huge fanbase, yes.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#72Meteordragon10Posted 5/10/2013 1:46:22 PM
CreepGnome posted...
Fanbase: BAWWWWWW WE LET A THIEF DIE AND WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KEYS TO GET THROUGH THE FINAL CHAPTER BAWWWWWW WE DON'T KNOW WHERE OUR UNITS ARE GOING TO BE DESPITE THE FACT THERE'S A GUIDE ONLINE TO SHOW US BAWWWW, WE DIDN'T LISTEN TO FERGUS IN CHAPTER 4 HINTING THAT THEY'LL JUST GET CAPTURED AGAIN IF THEY DON'T ESCAPE

i really don't think anyone has made these complaints ever. usually people "man it's annoying that i can't see where my guys will be," because it is really annoying, but nobody is crying or saying thracia sucks because of it
That person is either PMSing or trolling. They basically just came out of nowhere and started getting angry about a game we're not even talking about.
#73dadkwasherePosted 5/10/2013 1:50:07 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
arvilino posted...
Is_Corrupted posted...

If I could pick something else for this game's biggest flaw, I'd go with the crazy undeserved fan following.

It's hardly undeserved,like the game or not it's certainly has a lot of reason and content to keep a wide range of people interested and have a following especially compared to the other entries.

Well I guess average RPGs can have a huge fanbase, yes.

Yeah, everyone does have their own opinions. I personally find the game average now that I played it multiple times. But there was a time this game hyped me as much as MGS, and Im a HUGE MG fan.
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#74davidledsmaPosted 5/10/2013 2:24:15 PM
Lissa: Ugh, my feet are killing me!
....you don't have any feet.
---
Tiki's blood, only 5,000 Gold a cup!
#75Huff n puff 20Posted 5/10/2013 3:51:24 PM
FEET. Or rather the lack of them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
Official NTRing Dastard of the Fire Emblem Awakening board. I have Valflame and will use it.
#76Huff n puff 20Posted 5/10/2013 3:55:33 PM
CreepGnome posted...
There's an ability to grind in nearly if not all RPG type games, even non RPG type games.
And it's a playstyle more than anything else, if you don't like it then don't do it.

please stop posting. you have literally no concept of what separates SRPGs from RPGs, and also have no grasp of what a playstyle is.

Name an FE where you cannot grind.
GO AHEAD. DO IT.

---
Official NTRing Dastard of the Fire Emblem Awakening board. I have Valflame and will use it.
#77Huff n puff 20Posted 5/10/2013 3:57:12 PM
katella posted...
Maybe i shouldnt have added lack of feet... It was a parody option. I should have known better :(

It *IS* the biggest flaw in the game.
---
#78HodouPosted 5/10/2013 4:05:49 PM
Not just that the story was weak, but that it showed potential to NOT be at one point and then squandered it.

We start with the first 11 chapters being an excellent story for the series. Then we get chapters 12 and 13 which are alright and have some cool twists.

Then we sail off to Valm for absolutely no goddamn reason at all whatsoever and waste the next 6-8 chapters of the main story doing absolutely goddamn nothing relevant at all whatsoever ever.

Then we go back to Ylisse and everyone's like "okay so you remember that story we COMPLETELY ABANDONED FOR NO REASON earlier on? We're just going to pick that up again and do the second half of it. But we only have six chapters left, so... I hope you like rushed conclusions!"

The Valm arc has absolutely no reason to exist and it rips the entire middle of the game away from the ACTUALLY DECENT MAIN STORY and that's what completely infuriates me about it. The ending "arc" is blatantly rushed, so what does that make Valm? It sure as hell isn't padding. Is it a clumsy effort to include a few other characters that the team came up with? Is it supposed to just be a way to pull the story out of Plegia briefly because Nintendo doesn't believe in design consistency? It just absolutely baffles me that they decided to shove what feels like another FE game entirely right into the middle of this.
#79PKRockin531Posted 5/10/2013 4:45:03 PM
Map design.

MU being central to the plot.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#80Firemage101Posted 5/10/2013 8:27:08 PM
Okay, I swear when I first bought the game, I was disappointed with their feet. No joke...
---
Edward, Mia, Nephenee, Haar, Lon'qu, Say'ri, and Lucina are my dream team!
Fire Emblem is beautiful like diamonds in da sky!