DLC characters from other fire emblem

#1HubnnickPosted 5/10/2013 1:14:16 PM
I wonder if all the main character from the other games on here
#2shiningpikablu252Posted 5/10/2013 1:21:15 PM
I believe all past main characters are represented through either the paid DLC, among the SpotPass teams, or both. SpotPass alone has two variations of Marth ("Prince Marth", the Marth from FE1 and its remakes, in the Shadow Dragon set; "King Marth", the Marth from FE3 Book 2 and its remake, in the New Mystery set), and the paid DLC also includes its own "Prince Marth". If you want to dig up some more, try looking up the Fire Emblem Wiki:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/SpotPass#Shadow_Dragon (scroll further down for teams from later games)
http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/List_of_bonus_chapters_and_downloadable_content_in_Fire_Emblem:_Awakening#Characters
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#3Hubnnick(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:29:39 PM
There are not complete two or there characters from the same game as Roy
#4legendriderPosted 5/10/2013 1:34:56 PM
Basically the DLC has a protagonist from all the fire emblem games.

The only protagonists that do not have DLC versions are
Sigurd
Eliwood
Hector
(I'm seeing protagonists as main lords, so if I'm missing someone, it's either they're not a lord.....orrrr I forgot)

The main heroes who are DLC characters are
Marth
Roy
Micaiah
Leif
Alm
Seliph
Elincia (.....she's a protag right....?)
Erika
Lyn
Ephraim
Celica
Ike

The other DLC characters are
Eldigan
Catria
Palla
Est
Katarina
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#5Hubnnick(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:50:06 PM
Well reason I ask is because of a manga the main characters is Al by another name alle and his wife and gant aren't on the list and for the game it said Roy is main character but not Al
#6jonnovision1Posted 5/10/2013 2:37:16 PM
Hubnnick posted...
Well reason I ask is because of a manga the main characters is Al by another name alle and his wife and gant aren't on the list and for the game it said Roy is main character but not Al

it seems like you're talking about the manga set in the FE6's timeline, which Al is the main character of, but Roy is the main character of the game itself.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#7Hubnnick(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 2:48:46 PM
what year did the game came out and what year did the manga come out which ones come first
#8jonnovision1Posted 5/10/2013 2:52:17 PM
Hubnnick posted...
what year did the game came out and what year did the manga come out which ones come first

the game came first.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#9ArcasaurusPosted 5/10/2013 2:54:08 PM
Hubnnick posted...

Game came out March 29, 2002, one of the wikis says that the first volume of the manga was released April 4, 2002.
#10bottlegnomesPosted 5/10/2013 2:56:07 PM
IIRC Hasha No Tsurugi, the one Al is from, isn't canon, so that probably explains why he's not in Awakening.
---
"You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there is that it hasn't contacted us."
- Calvin