CYOA - Before the End

#1SpikayaPosted 5/10/2013 4:39:41 PM
(NOTE: This is going to be a companion to my other CYOA, When Everything Ended. If you have gone even a little way through that one, you may have an idea of what this one's going to be about. If you haven't, don't worry, I don't want to make it so that you HAVE to read one to make sense of the other. Anyways, WEE can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66136898)

(NOTE 2: I was going to make this one eventually, but I decided to go ahead and start already while I get over this block of ideas I'm having for WEE)

It is a seemingly peaceful day in the kingdom of Ardycia. The soldiers aren't out fighting big battles against neighboring countries, no strange cults are making any obvious attempts at raising an ancient demon from the dead for stupid reasons, and in fact, there is reason to celebrate today! It is the birthday of the king's adopted son. Vance, the king, is of course making a huge deal about it. Anyways, who are you?

A. One of the guards of the city. You're bored of this period of peace and you just want to sneak away and find something to kill.
B. A member of a secret underground society of mages devoted to causing trouble to the king.
C. Some random shopkeeper.
D. A farmer in a distant village that tends to avoid involvement in matters of the state.
---
My Face x Desk for Canon!
Ohh, great, great, attack of the supermodels. - The Doctor
#2Spikaya(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 4:47:01 PM
bump
---
#3GoIdenAcePosted 5/10/2013 4:48:06 PM
wow, supprised this needed a bump, anyway I vote C

BRING ON A MALE ANNA!!!
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#4Spikaya(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 4:49:14 PM
I was just bumping it for the sake of making sure it stays on the first page until it gets at least a vote. Geez this board...
---
#5Spikaya(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 5:02:52 PM
bumpigins
---
#6Rideps1Posted 5/10/2013 5:06:46 PM
Yeah, C.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#7SwordMasterEXPosted 5/10/2013 5:17:06 PM
A- Let's Go Kill Stuff I love Dead Things Especially When I Get To Kill Them Again
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#8OsrangerPosted 5/10/2013 5:19:42 PM
C. May Anna find favor in a fellow merchant.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#9Spikaya(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 5:22:39 PM
Look's like C's winning. I was hoping for A or B, but 'ey, I think I have some pretty good ideas for this one as well.
---
#10fawful_XPosted 5/10/2013 5:57:53 PM
B.

Because dark magic.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.