Rate the Character, Chapter 4: Vaike!Owain and Stahl!Owain.

#11Let_There_Be_PiPosted 5/10/2013 8:28:58 PM
D for both. Owain wants magic, screw his sword hand!
---
I <3 Pie. My username ran out of space.
#12guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:55:36 AM
bump?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#13emblemmaster99Posted 5/11/2013 8:02:57 AM
Vaike!Owain- B
good mods for a physical unit overall, but the classes he gains are somewhat limited. but at least he has no negative mods. he can use magic, but it would probably still be better to use him as a physical fighter.

Stahl!Owain-B
even if he doesn't have any negative mods, his mods are still not that good.
As for his classes, they are okay but not great, but at least he gets Luna and Aegis.
This probably isn't the best pairing, but it isn't the worst.
#14LurkerkillerPosted 5/11/2013 8:11:56 AM
Let_There_Be_Pi posted...
D for both. Owain wants magic, screw his sword hand!

---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#15guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:21:41 AM
low traffic.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#16DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 9:25:21 AM
Did people seriously vote Stahl!Owain D because of mods?

sigh
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#17guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:32:42 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Did people seriously vote Stahl!Owain D because of mods?

sigh

People apparently forget Owain is more of a support Kid that's just begging for Paladin and DG+.
---
Confession Time!
#18Model_OmegaPosted 5/11/2013 9:36:06 AM
Vaike!Owain: B, probably the best option if you want Owain to be physical, though he can still do magic as well which is why I think Dread Fighter was made for this pairing. Owain will pretty much only get Sol but he already has a great list of skills in the first place, so all he'll need are the right mods.

Stahl!Owain: Access to Renewal, Counter and GF would make Owain a good sniper, and if not you've still got DG+ and Luna. Not one of Stahl better options but still workable, B.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#19guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 10:32:57 AM
More love is needed.
---
Confession Time!
#20BlueDryBones1Posted 5/11/2013 10:56:27 AM
Actually I change my Stahl!Owai vote to a C. Its still outclassed by alot of other supporter children but can at least do work.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^