Best Streetpass team EVAR!!1!

#1Buster-BladerPosted 5/10/2013 9:26:09 PM
The first weapon listed is the weapon that my characters start out equipped with when battling.

FeMU +MAG/-LCK
Class: Sorcerer
Skills: Limit Breaker, Hit Rate +20, Quick Burn, Lucky Seven, Lethality
Equips: Forged Waste(5 Mt, 3 Hit), Mire, Elixir

Gregor!Noire
Skills: Limit Breaker, Vantage, Wrath, Vengeance, Tomebreaker
Equips: Forged Aversa's Night(3 Mt, 5 Hit)

Libra!Owain
Skills: Limit Breaker, Vantage, Wrath, Vengeance, Miracle
Equips: Forged Aversa's Night(3 Mt, 5 Hit)

Chrom!Inigo
Class: Sniper
Skills: Limit Breaker, Rightful King, Aegis, Counter, Lethality
Equips: Double Bow, Elixer

Inigo!Morgan
Class: Sniper
Skills: Limit Breaker, Rightful King, Aegis, Counter, Lethality
Equips: Double Bow, Elixir

Stahl!Severa
Class: Hero
Skills: Limit Breaker, Vantage, Aegis, Luna, Lethality
Equips: Ragnell, Forged Brave Axe(5 Mt, 3 Hit), Elixir

Vaike!Gerome
Class: Wyvern Lord
Skills: Limit Breaker, Axefaire, Aggressor, Counter, Iote's Shield
Equips: Gradivus, Forged Brave Axe(5 Mt, 3 Hit),

Donnel!Kjelle
Class: General
Skills: Limit Breaker, Aegis, Pavise, Renewal, Luna
Equips: Helswath, Forged Brave Lance(5 MT, 3 Hit), Elixir

Walhart
Class: Conqueror
Skills: Limit Breaker, Conquest, Pavise, Resistance +10, Luna
Equips: Ragnell, Forged Brave Axe(5 MT, 3 Hit), Forged Brave Lance(5 MT, 3 Hit), Elixir

Priam
Class: Hero
Skills: Limit Breaker, Swordfaire, Aggressor, Luna, Counter
Equips: Helswath, Forged Brave Sword(5 MT, 3 Hit), Elixir

My FeMU can dodge enemy attacks and hit extremely well. She can snipe opponents from far away with Mire with at least a 12% chance of insta-killing them. The Waste tome is when she has to attack at a close distance and have at least a 24% chance of insta-killing an opponent.

Both Morgan and Inigo are excellent snipers that can insta-kill enemies at a 25% chance thanks to Rightful King. My opponent will be hesitant at attacking my snipers at close range thanks to Counter, and my Snipers have Aegis to protect them from distant attacks.

Noire and Owain are beefed up Nosferatu tanks that will be hard to kill thanks to the dreaded Vantage, Wrath, and Vengeance combo.

Priam, Severa, and Gerome are full blown attackers that will use their brave weapons up close if they can, and when an opponent strikes back at Priam or Gerome, my opponent will take even more damage due to Counter.

Kjelle and Walhart are defensive tanks that can hit like trucks thanks to Luna. Kjelle will be especially hard to kill due to having Aegis/Pavise/Renewal as her skill set.

Suggestions and constructive criticism is welcomed.
---
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 5199-4676-1518
#2finaleusPosted 5/10/2013 9:28:44 PM
*sees title*

*leaves the boards*
#3jonnovision1Posted 5/10/2013 9:32:03 PM
the best StreetPass team is the one that trolls the hardest, usually this means optimizing for Lethality procs or making a team full of characters that should be spoilers, and while you have Lethality on most of your team, your set up certainly isn't optimized for proccing them.

furthermore, Hit Rate+20 and Quick Burn....? seriously?
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#4Buster-Blader(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:37:18 PM
jonnovision1 posted...
the best StreetPass team is the one that trolls the hardest, usually this means optimizing for Lethality procs or making a team full of characters that should be spoilers, and while you have Lethality on most of your team, your set up certainly isn't optimized for proccing them.

y not?
---
#5jonnovision1Posted 5/10/2013 9:39:04 PM
Buster-Blader posted...
jonnovision1 posted...

y not?

well they're fairly terrible compared to a lot of other skills MU has access to.
---
#6Buster-Blader(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:40:46 PM
jonnovision1 posted...
Buster-Blader posted...
jonnovision1 posted...

y not?

well they're fairly terrible compared to a lot of other skills MU has access to.
No they are not. Not for my specific et-up which is for my FeMU to hit at far away distances. If I dont have those specific skills equipped then my FeMU will bu just missing her target all the time.
---
#7jonnovision1Posted 5/10/2013 9:43:43 PM
Buster-Blader posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
Buster-Blader posted...
jonnovision1 posted...

y not?

No they are not. Not for my specific et-up which is for my FeMU to hit at far away distances. If I dont have those specific skills equipped then my FeMU will bu just missing her target all the time.

why is Mire not the forged tome if you're using FeMU for sniping.
---
#8Buster-Blader(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:45:01 PM
Mire can't be forged.

I have another forged tome called Waste equipped first just in case my oppone is able to attack my FeMU at close distance before my character get their turn.
---
#9jonnovision1Posted 5/10/2013 9:46:12 PM
Buster-Blader posted...
Mire can't be forged.

I have another forged tome called Waste equipped first just in case my oppone is able to attack my FeMU at close distance before my character get their turn.

oh right, forgot about that.
---
#10Buster-Blader(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:53:01 PM
Mah team is da best. I think too many people will get scared to face my team though since they will see my stat caps and the fact that I play on Luna+.
---