Best Streetpass team EVAR!!1!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Best Streetpass team EVAR!!1!
3 years ago#31
However, I do like the idea of trolling teams with Aegis/Pavise/Counter/Vantage/Lethality :P
it would bring many lulz since at least one of their players would die each time
3 years ago#32
This street pass team is a joke.

No vantage on [any] of the lethality units even [You really call this the best? Now you are trolling]. I would beat your street pass team quite easily with a single Galeforce pair and I won't even need Limit Breaker to do it.
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
3 years ago#33
now if there was an actual real time 1v1 mode where both players control their teams... THAT would definitely be interesting. but imho I think all the work you went through to prepare a 'streetpass team' is a waste of time :/

Which is why any topic about streetpass teams or seeing someone make the best streetpass team are a joke.
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
3 years ago#34
RogueStriker posted...
now if there was an actual real time 1v1 mode where both players control their teams... THAT would definitely be interesting. but imho I think all the work you went through to prepare a 'streetpass team' is a waste of time :/

Which is why any topic about streetpass teams or seeing someone make the best streetpass team are a joke.

QFT. like I said, most people just buy your items and send you on your way
3 years ago#35
I solo better teams than this with my MU and his wife.

With Pair Up, Limit Break, Support, and standing on a forest or fort, pretty much any team can become a joke.

Except miracle/counter/lethality teams. **** those guys.
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
3 years ago#36
Rideps1 posted...

With Pair Up, Limit Break, Support, and standing on a forest or fort, pretty much any team can become a joke.

Except miracle/counter/lethality teams. **** those guys.

I solo better teams than this with a strength-based Ricken
3 years ago#37

With Pair Up,

If the player makes even one Pair Up, you've auto-lost.

Don't Pair Up against StreetPass teams. Pair Up is basically cheating because it gives such a huge advantage.
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#39
MAtt5TER posted...

With Pair Up,

If the player makes even one Pair Up, you've auto-lost.

Don't Pair Up against StreetPass teams. Pair Up is basically cheating because it gives such a huge advantage.

When the team is designed around lethality, why shouldn't I? Otherwise I do usually just sit them together, but honestly it probably makes it harder pairing against lethals and counters as the attacks aren't spread to anyone else.
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
3 years ago#40
When the team is designed around lethality, why shouldn't I?

That's like saying, "the team has 6 top tier Pokemon, why can't I use banned Pokemon like Mewtwo?". Lethality isn't flat out cheating like Pair Up. You can beat a team of 10x Limit Breaker units with a single Pair Up without Limit Breaker. That's how broken Pair Up is.
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Best Streetpass team EVAR!!1!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived