Best Streetpass team EVAR!!1!

#31poptdpPosted 5/11/2013 1:12:38 AM
However, I do like the idea of trolling teams with Aegis/Pavise/Counter/Vantage/Lethality :P
it would bring many lulz since at least one of their players would die each time
#32tw1g_007Posted 5/11/2013 1:23:00 AM(edited)
This street pass team is a joke.

No vantage on [any] of the lethality units even [You really call this the best? Now you are trolling]. I would beat your street pass team quite easily with a single Galeforce pair and I won't even need Limit Breaker to do it.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#33RogueStrikerPosted 5/11/2013 2:06:45 AM
now if there was an actual real time 1v1 mode where both players control their teams... THAT would definitely be interesting. but imho I think all the work you went through to prepare a 'streetpass team' is a waste of time :/

Which is why any topic about streetpass teams or seeing someone make the best streetpass team are a joke.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#34poptdpPosted 5/11/2013 2:08:41 AM
RogueStriker posted...
now if there was an actual real time 1v1 mode where both players control their teams... THAT would definitely be interesting. but imho I think all the work you went through to prepare a 'streetpass team' is a waste of time :/

Which is why any topic about streetpass teams or seeing someone make the best streetpass team are a joke.

QFT. like I said, most people just buy your items and send you on your way
#35Rideps1Posted 5/11/2013 2:14:50 AM
I solo better teams than this with my MU and his wife.

With Pair Up, Limit Break, Support, and standing on a forest or fort, pretty much any team can become a joke.

Except miracle/counter/lethality teams. **** those guys.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#36poptdpPosted 5/11/2013 3:22:43 AM
Rideps1 posted...

With Pair Up, Limit Break, Support, and standing on a forest or fort, pretty much any team can become a joke.

Except miracle/counter/lethality teams. **** those guys.

I solo better teams than this with a strength-based Ricken
#37MAtt5TERPosted 5/11/2013 9:20:07 AM

With Pair Up,

If the player makes even one Pair Up, you've auto-lost.

Don't Pair Up against StreetPass teams. Pair Up is basically cheating because it gives such a huge advantage.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#38ryugin55Posted 5/11/2013 9:28:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39Rideps1Posted 5/11/2013 9:57:08 AM
MAtt5TER posted...

With Pair Up,

If the player makes even one Pair Up, you've auto-lost.

Don't Pair Up against StreetPass teams. Pair Up is basically cheating because it gives such a huge advantage.

When the team is designed around lethality, why shouldn't I? Otherwise I do usually just sit them together, but honestly it probably makes it harder pairing against lethals and counters as the attacks aren't spread to anyone else.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#40MAtt5TERPosted 5/11/2013 10:04:04 AM
When the team is designed around lethality, why shouldn't I?

That's like saying, "the team has 6 top tier Pokemon, why can't I use banned Pokemon like Mewtwo?". Lethality isn't flat out cheating like Pair Up. You can beat a team of 10x Limit Breaker units with a single Pair Up without Limit Breaker. That's how broken Pair Up is.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.