Could Morgan have come from the "Future of Despair"

#1LalaCielPosted 5/10/2013 10:55:44 PM
Since time travel is so confusing I was thinking maybe Morgan came from the "Future of Despair" and the other children didn't go back. Only Morgan did.

Morgan came from the future where the MU and other parents visited. (Making him re-think his actions) He wants to save MU and the future. Since all he/she wanted is to save MU the other parent is forgotten.

Grima tried to possess Morgan but failed making him/her lose her memory, since Grima failed he sent some Risen to kill him/her.

Morgan says his future wasn't in ruin from what he remembers maybe because when he was severing Grima he/she didn't see it as ruin but as rebuilding?

I'm not sure since I haven't played Future of Despair 2 and 3.
#2evilvideogamerPosted 5/10/2013 10:59:18 PM
From tidbits I've seen of the other two future of despair plots... I would recomend waiting till you've played them... you'll see...heheheh
---
swagodile for life
3DS: 3222 5845 4482
#3JarickoPosted 5/10/2013 11:05:33 PM
I kinda think morgan does not entirely make sense in that dlc anyway. If lucina was his mother let that scenario fall into your head. Ponder why that makes no sense. Morgan if hes the child of really any of the characters there... he would be too young to be around in that dlc.
#4SazukeEXPosted 5/10/2013 11:11:35 PM
I doubt Grima tried to posses Morgan. We've never shown a Mark on them and Morgan seem to be freshly transferred to the current timeline when you run into them.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#5Ritster21Posted 5/10/2013 11:13:00 PM
To me, it seems Morgan came from a 3rd timeline where everything was peaceful.

The opposite of Lucina's timeline and The Future Past timeline.
#6JarickoPosted 5/10/2013 11:24:08 PM
Ritster21 posted...
To me, it seems Morgan came from a 3rd timeline where everything was peaceful.

The opposite of Lucina's timeline and The Future Past timeline.

I guess its possible in the future past timeline maybe that morgan came from another timeline as well maybe? Its really the only logical conclusion as to why hes there if hes a child of the children of the game.
#7LalaCiel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:22:10 AM
Ah I forgot about how Morgan also be a child of the 2nd Gen.
I wonder if MU sent Morgan back?

Also he said his future was peaceful why would he come back to past then?

Oh Morgan such a confusing child =/
#8SazukeEXPosted 5/11/2013 12:24:02 AM
Naga is most likely the one that sent back Morgan due to where Morgan appears, the Ruins that holds Naga's Tear.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#9NanayaSRebornPosted 5/11/2013 12:47:53 AM
All signs point to playable Morgan being not from an unspecified third timeline, but directly from the future of this game. Think about it; Morgan remembers his/her future being peaceful, making it likely that Grima was defeated or sealed before he/she was born. It's also possible for Morgan to be the child of a second-generation character, which can only happen in a timeline wherein the children travel to the past and don't come back, i.e. this game.
---
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#10amc9988Posted 5/11/2013 2:16:13 AM
NanayaSReborn posted...
All signs point to playable Morgan being not from an unspecified third timeline, but directly from the future of this game. Think about it; Morgan remembers his/her future being peaceful, making it likely that Grima was defeated or sealed before he/she was born. It's also possible for Morgan to be the child of a second-generation character, which can only happen in a timeline wherein the children travel to the past and don't come back, i.e. this game.

Yeah.. that make sense
---
Beware of the trolls, always bring Troll Spray with you.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg