I have but a few questions regarding the fire emblem series as a whole

#1RemixDeluxePosted 5/11/2013 7:58:33 AM
1. As far as the American games go, would this be considered the hardest game so far? Like the Lunatic+ for this game, does it beat the highest difficulty of others? (TSON included)

2. Is Ike the strongest character in the whole series? If yes what makes this so, is it true he is the creator of the Aether attack?

3. Was there any other media of Fire Emblem besides the games and manga? Was there an anime or a movie?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 8:00:50 AM
The hardest would be this on account of it being stupid, at least excluding 9 and 10
Of course, the difficulty are trivialized with some proper abuse and what not

.....Okay I joke

FE11 is harder than this game if you are not Warp Skipping

Theres an FE1 Anime
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3goodgirl11Posted 5/11/2013 8:01:26 AM
1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes
#4PKRockin531Posted 5/11/2013 8:01:41 AM(edited)
1. Lunatic+ is the hardest just because it's completely random and can generate impossible to win scenarios(in theory)
Runner up would probably be Shadow Dragon H5.

2. Anri is the strongest character in the whole series.

3. There was an anime/OVA for the first FE game that got canceled pretty fast, has about 5 episodes maybe? Or less.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#5DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 8:02:45 AM
Oh yeah

The strongest in the series would be Anri followed by maybe Harmut
---
#6RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:07:20 AM
So this Anri person. What makes him/her stronger than Ike, does this person have abilities/skills that surpass his own?

Also that anime, I'm gonna assume it was never localized but was it at least subbed? Can I get a name too?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#7shiningpikablu252Posted 5/11/2013 8:19:24 AM(edited)
Remixdeluxe posted...
Also that anime, I'm gonna assume it was never localized but was it at least subbed? Can I get a name too?

The anime is an OVA that only lasted two episodes. In Japan, it's titled the same as the FE3 game. Believe it or not, that anime was actually dubbed for American distribution simply under the name "Fire Emblem"; do be aware, however, that many of the names in the anime dub differ from the later official Nintendo names. If you want to read up more about it, try this Fire Emblem Wiki article:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/Fire_Emblem:_Monshou_no_Nazo_(anime)

(Sorry that the link doesn't appear or work as it should; the closing parenthesis is supposed to be part of the link, but for some reason GameFAQs doesn't process closing parenthesis in links properly. I would have utilized a redirect link to get around this issue, but the article in question doesn't have any redirect links...)
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#8DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 8:25:50 AM(edited)
Anri soloed

- A desert filled with a clan of Berserker and Flying Dragons
- A land filled with lava, and tons of Berserker and Fire Dragons and Flying Dragons
- A lce Land filled with tons of Ice Dragons
- And a shrine that is full with Ice Dragons
- And then performed a long long journey and soloed yet another squad of soldiers, Ice Dragons, Fire Dragons, Flying Dragons, and Medeus which is an Earth Dragon that is almost on par with Naga.

Marth and his friend does the same journey, and take LONGER to beat all of them AND a weaker Medeus, while having Fire Emblem

Anri does all of them without Fire Emblem, since Cartas held the Fire Emblem at the time. It is said to be such a powerful artifact that Cartas manage to turn around the situation until Medeus himself joined the fray
---
#9shiningpikablu252Posted 5/11/2013 8:24:17 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Anri soloed

- A dessert filled with a clan of Berserker and Flying Dragons

What kind of dessert? Cake? Pie? Pastries? A giant ice cream cone? OK, maybe not that last one--I highly doubt those dragons would take well to the cold conditions (by Pokémon logic they'd be Dragon/Flying type, and super-weak to ice as a result). Or was this a misspelling and you meant to say "desert"?
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#10WestbrickVIIPosted 5/11/2013 9:43:40 AM
Lunatic+ is both the hardest and worst-designed difficulty in the series -- I'm not sure it really counts. If we exclude it, FE12 Lunatic Reverse probably reigns as the king of challenge.