Aegis, Pavise, or both on DreadFighter!MaMU?

#1KamiikorosuPosted 5/11/2013 9:20:36 AM
His three other skills are Limit Breaker, Ignis, and Sol. Only two more spots left. I'm assuming aggressor might be a good skill for one of the two remaining spots but does +10 atk compare to halving damage of everything in the game?
#2GoIdenAcePosted 5/11/2013 9:22:09 AM
MaMU can do better, but if your stuck on having DF MaMU

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#3DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 9:22:35 AM
Vantage and Pavise
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#4Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:23:41 AM
Yeah haha, DF is my favorite class in the game and I always make Owain and MaMU my DF QwQ
Thanks for the set list! I didn't think to remove Ignis but with sol it seems for the best!
#5SazukeEXPosted 5/11/2013 9:25:21 AM
delarosa1101 posted...

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break

Are you trying to tank or be aggressive?

Aggressor isn't great for a front line unless you're a skirmisher with Gale Force. Or even those that are trying to hybrid instead of optimizing straight damage.

Armsthrift would be far more helpful.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#6Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:25:34 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Vantage and Pavise

Huh, I never thought about Vantage. Is it worth it without wrath?
#7DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 9:28:57 AM(edited)
Proc Stacking + Vantage is arguably the best defensive combo in the game

Also according to me, if you want to fit 2 skills, and Pavise and Aegis being one of them, a good alternative is to run Pavise with the other skills

This case mostly happened on Noire who does this to make up lack of Aegis, but for some reason, your MaMu faced the same skill issue
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#8Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:27:21 AM
SazukeEX posted...
delarosa1101 posted...

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break

Aggressor isn't great for a front line unless you're a skirmisher with Gale Force. Or even those that are trying to hybrid instead of optimizing straight damage.

Armsthrift would be a waste on him because I have all DLC anyway haha. So I have infinite money and legendary weapons
#9SazukeEXPosted 5/11/2013 9:30:21 AM
Kamiikorosu posted...
SazukeEX posted...
delarosa1101 posted...

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break

Armsthrift would be a waste on him because I have all DLC anyway haha. So I have infinite money and legendary weapons

Armsthrift isn't a waste, especially on a character that can use 3 different weapon types. It will give you far more tactical options than Aggressor all by itself.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#10GoIdenAcePosted 5/11/2013 9:30:50 AM
Kamiikorosu posted...
SazukeEX posted...
delarosa1101 posted...

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break

as an answer to EX, it works as a hybrid: agresser works were he can be a powerhouse attacker, while sole and the 2 defence skills make sure he doesn't get killed if suddenly swarmed by enemys
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)