Aegis, Pavise, or both on DreadFighter!MaMU?

#11Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 10:31:09 AM
DemiseEnd posted...

Ohhh didn't think to look at it like that
Yeah you're probably right haha
#12SazukeEXPosted 5/11/2013 10:33:45 AM(edited)
delarosa1101 posted...
Kamiikorosu posted...
SazukeEX posted...
delarosa1101 posted...
MaMU can do better, but if your stuck on having DF MaMU

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break

Are you trying to tank or be aggressive?

Aggressor isn't great for a front line unless you're a skirmisher with Gale Force. Or even those that are trying to hybrid instead of optimizing straight damage.

Armsthrift would be far more helpful.

Armsthrift would be a waste on him because I have all DLC anyway haha. So I have infinite money and legendary weapons

as an answer to EX, it works as a hybrid: agresser works were he can be a powerhouse attacker, while sole and the 2 defence skills make sure he doesn't get killed if suddenly swarmed by enemys

Aggressor only works on your turn and without Gale Force it's pointless to try and abuse anyway. Pure supports tagged onto a Gale Force user and have a Brave can get away with that as they're optimized to hit super hard than their partner running away from the enemy before the enemy phase.

The best use of Aggressor is having both pair up partners sporting Gale Force + Luna for straight skirmisher.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#13KiariyPosted 5/11/2013 10:38:43 AM
Kamiikorosu posted...
SazukeEX posted...
delarosa1101 posted...
MaMU can do better, but if your stuck on having DF MaMU

Aegis
Pavise
Aggressor
Sol
Limit Break

Are you trying to tank or be aggressive?

Aggressor isn't great for a front line unless you're a skirmisher with Gale Force. Or even those that are trying to hybrid instead of optimizing straight damage.

Armsthrift would be far more helpful.

Armsthrift would be a waste on him because I have all DLC anyway haha. So I have infinite money and legendary weapons

Armsthrift will allow you to have a forged Brave Sword, Ragnell, Helswath and a forged Celica's Gale with you forever instead of having to do the dlc over and over again to get money or the weapon you wanted. And you won't have to worry about loosing them mid battle.
#14DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 10:40:06 AM
Vantage and AT then >_>

A more survivability inclined set up
Vantage
AT
Sol
LB
Pavise

Heres an example weapon set up

Ragnell
Helswath
Cellica Gale
Brave Axe
Brave Sword

Helswath and Ragnell gives +5 Defense. You are basically unkillable by Physical hits
Vantage Sol Combo

Alternatively, you can replace Vantage with Resistance +10
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#15SazukeEXPosted 5/11/2013 10:41:32 AM(edited)
Or AS+2 as the caps on Dread Fighters aren't really super grand or just straight Aegis.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#16DemiseEndPosted 5/11/2013 10:42:50 AM
Oh yeah, thats one of the moment where Vantage is replaced <_<
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it