I actually like Virion as a character...

#31EngelPosted 5/17/2013 12:01:25 AM
I only moderately liked Virion at first. Then I got his S support with FeMU, and I heard his confession quote, and I nearly melted. What a smooth operator. And that voice. ~~D=
---
No one cares what you're currently playing.
#32grrCHOMPdPosted 5/17/2013 1:44:33 AM
I love Virion. He kicked so much ass in all of my playthroughs and in all if my friends'. He almost always doubles and gets kills like it was nothing.

I admit, in min maxing he's not that great, but he can do support pretty well as a Sniper or Bow Knight (Bow Knight gives Mov+1)

-Limit Breaker
-Aggressor
-Bowfaire
-Deliverer
-All Stats+2

With that set up he has comparable stats to Sniper Chrom!Inigo, strictly for support though.

IS HE NOT A THING OF BEAUTY?!
#33GSSAGE7Posted 5/17/2013 1:53:27 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Sad_Face posted...
Before, I looked the look. Now, I am the look!

If MU's support is anything to go by, this guy's a true FE player.

Well in his A rank He admits that MU is the better FE player. Mostly because Virion's strategies require too much sacrifice.

What he said was that, if Virion were in charge, the Shepard would've killed him before the enemies ever got the chance.
#34banjo kazooiePosted 5/17/2013 2:10:43 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Sad_Face posted...
Before, I looked the look. Now, I am the look!

If MU's support is anything to go by, this guy's a true FE player.

Well in his A rank He admits that MU is the better FE player. Mostly because Virion's strategies require too much sacrifice.

What he said was that, if Virion were in charge, the Shepard would've killed him before the enemies ever got the chance.

Yes, because of his strategy being to kill the commander piece at all costs, while the MU tries to kill his commander piece whilst losing as few troops as possible.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#35thetoughkidPosted 5/17/2013 2:12:45 AM
Virion is one of my favourites so far, im on the 10th chapter.
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476
PSN: Dupichos
#36Master_GamerPosted 5/17/2013 4:27:33 AM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
Addendum: Virion also has extremely solid growths. Primarily: 55% Str, 60% Spd

*looks at game*
*sees Virion with 7 speed at level 12*

Love you too, Fire Emblem.
---
http://youtu.be/n5Drq_YW0Gs http://youtu.be/dK-Z0Ts-jVc
Mega Man rocks.
#37Emperor_mateusPosted 5/17/2013 4:55:22 AM
I think Virion is among my favourite characters in the game....and one of my least favourite units in the game.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#38AuthorNumber2Posted 5/17/2013 8:25:50 AM
I liked the comedy that came from his intro with Sully and paired the two up. I like how in the A and up she comes to respect him eventually and sees him in a different light than she did at first. Probably not either character's best pairing, but I like it.
#39DemiseEndPosted 5/17/2013 8:26:38 AM
Virion is somehow pretty cool in my playlog >_>

Better than Nowi and Gregor at the very least
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it