Think of four playable Fire Emblem: Awakening characters, a number, and a verb.

#1fawful_XPosted 5/12/2013 1:55:00 PM
When you return home, you see (Character 1) in your house, who immediately accuses you of trespassing before calling (Character 2) to arrest you.

During the trial that ensues, you learn that (Character 3) is your attorney for it, and are declared guilty if (Number) is odd, for some reason with no justification.

(Number) days after the trial, you see (Character 4) (Verb)ed a mouse in your home/cell.

Your feelings about this?
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.
#2zeloswilder_fanPosted 5/12/2013 2:05:15 PM
When you return home, you see Lucina in your house, who immediately accuses you of trespassing before calling Inigo to arrest you.

During the trial that ensues, you learn that Frederick is your attorney for it, and are declared guilty if 16 is odd, for some reason with no justification.

16 days after the trial, you see Gaius stepped on a mouse in your home/cell.

A weird experience, but I'm content since I didn't get arrested.
---
XBL: heaven eater; Wii U: AntinomyTG
"Pessimism is just an ugly word for pattern recognition." -Anonymous
#3Lao-ShanTuxPosted 5/12/2013 2:06:42 PM
When I return home, I see Panne in my house(no surprise, she is my wife...), who immediately accuses me of trespassing before calling Cordelia to arrest me.

During the trial that ensues, I learn that Vaike is my attorney, and I am declared guilty, due to 47 being an odd number, with no bail and stuff.

47 days after the trial, when I am out of jail, I see Kellam stomping a mouse in my home.

Uh, I'd contemplate filing divorce papers, decide against it for LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE, wonder how Vaike afforded law school, and punch out Kellam for killing my pet mouse.

Wait...I saw Kellam?
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Freya Crescent is best.