Which Fire Emblem guy is the smoothest with the ladies?

#41luxorlightPosted 5/13/2013 5:18:57 AM
Owain. He is also good at getting flustered
#42EricxcPosted 5/13/2013 5:49:03 AM
Clearly it's MU

Hell, he dosn't even have to do anything with Tharja
---
:3
#43A_MAZ_INGPosted 5/13/2013 10:51:15 AM
Gerome easily, have you seen his supports. Dude literally has to run away from chicks to keep from getting sexually harassed.
#44TheTKPosted 5/13/2013 1:07:23 PM
Definitely MaMU and Gerome.
---
"You're finished!"
"I am? Well I better pick a god and pray...."
#45MajesticPaladinPosted 5/13/2013 1:07:48 PM
Easily Gregor.
---
Bathe in the light of justice!!
#46xGreekAcex714Posted 5/13/2013 1:13:39 PM
Sain!Inigo is the smoothest.
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou
#47evilsneaselPosted 5/13/2013 1:22:21 PM
Gregor
#48Lil_PuddinPosted 5/13/2013 1:39:14 PM
In Awakening, there are quite a few guys who are very good with the ladies due to their personalities. They exhibit traits that people would adore in a real life person.

Gaius: He's an "honerable" thief who likes to help his friends. He's kind of a smartass too. There'd never be a dull moment, that's for sure. He's probably the smoothest of all the characters. He's also a real sweetheart once you get to know him, as shown in most of his S supports.

Stahl: He's a very sweet and helpful kind of guy. He only goes out of his way to romance one of the women, which works astonishingly well considering she was heavily preoccupied with fawning over another man. He constantly states that he's plain and boring, but is also a reminder than sometimes "plain" and "boring" is a safe kind of person to wind up with. It also lets the ladies drop their guard. Something they can't do around the likes of someone like Virion. The epitome of "adorkable" without being "too dorky". Also, DAT SMIRK.

Donnel: Hilariously so; considering it's not expected. Just like Stahl, none of the ladies feel intimidated by him. He's simple and unrelentingly selfless. He derives happiness from making others happy. Even Tharja is "romanced" by Donnel simply because he kept helping her. She even cast a very helpful curse just because she wanted to in order to return the favor Though he said he wanted her to just "use nicer magic". . . Which means she didn't have to do something THAT nice and widespread.

Male MU: I guess it was expected. Nobody hates the guy and he is very good at communicating with others. He even manages to romance Sully after all that crazy super-ex-lax fiasco. I'm sure his new "muscles" also worked in his favor there. The only one that seems out of place is the Lissa support since it's all pranks and then marriage.

Gregor: He's a nice guy but never actively tries to romance women. He's a potluck of positive traits (good humor, nice, helpful). I suppose the fact he's older probably tips in his favor since he is more mature because of it - even if his many of his supports may not show it at first.

Spoiler'd just in case. . . I'm sure there are actually A LOT more in Awakening, but these are the ones that stick out. I guess the only reason they are "smooth" is because they all wind up getting married to one of the women they support with, which means it has to be semi-believable. It's almost like a majority of the S supports are ripped out of weird romance novels.
---
I juss dun understayand.
#49stratoshpherePosted 5/13/2013 3:23:46 PM
xGreekAcex714 posted...
---

Lol Inigo is the least smooth.
Anyways I'm gonna go with Owain, and MU
#50mgmmnmPosted 5/16/2013 11:25:45 PM
stratoshphere posted...
xGreekAcex714 posted...
---

Lol Inigo is the least smooth.
Anyways I'm gonna go with Owain, and MU

There is no point to pointing out the obvious.
OT: Gaius, and Owain.