Is Future Past Pack worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is Future Past Pack worth it?
3 years ago#11
magiccube4527 posted...
ariasplash posted...
Future Past is by far the best DLC. You won't be dissapointed.

That's what I heard. Is it worth playing through several times though?

Well. You can't really use it for grinding. But it definitely provides a good challenge, with a great story that is even better than the main game.
3 years ago#12
Definitely worth it.
3 years ago#13
ok, you guys convinced me. I'm getting it :)
3 years ago#14
It's far and away the best DLC so far.

But remember only the first one is out now in NA so you'll have to wait a bit for the rest. And if you're playing on anything higher than normal, the reinforcements are likely to make you pull your hair out at least once.
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
3 years ago#15
So are these Future Pasts the last DLC chapters? Or are there other ones scheduled to come after them? I just wanna know if I should leave any money on my points card if there's any more good story-related ones or should I splurge it all when the Fututre Pasts ones all come out?
3 years ago#16
This is the last DLC pack
3 years ago#17
monkeybananayum posted...
So are these Future Pasts the last DLC chapters? Or are there other ones scheduled to come after them? I just wanna know if I should leave any money on my points card if there's any more good story-related ones or should I splurge it all when the Fututre Pasts ones all come out?

There is one final ultimate DLC level and that's what all the min/maxing on this board is about (TSON). It'll probably come out next week of NoA follows the same schedule these past couple of weeks.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is Future Past Pack worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived