Next play through will be minmax... MaMU or FeMU?

#1KamiikorosuPosted 5/13/2013 2:50:46 PM
If I do MaMU I'll marry either Lissa or Sumia. Not sure who needs it more. (Or if someone else needs it more?) probably run +Mag -Def

If FeMU I'll marry Gerome for the insane str cap, or Brady/Owain for a mag Morgan

Which do you prefer/which sounds better?
Idk I'm leaning toward MaMU because two kids but I never tried FeMU before
#2LurkerkillerPosted 5/13/2013 2:53:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3BakyuraPosted 5/13/2013 2:53:35 PM(edited)
Go MaMU and Sumia just because. :x

I'm not exactly too good on the knowledge for min/max, but, uh, yeah :v
#4LurkerkillerPosted 5/13/2013 2:54:49 PM
Go female and add another aggressor galeforce user to maximize the amount of galeforce users either way.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#5guedesbrawlPosted 5/13/2013 2:56:02 PM
You have two choices:

1- You can make one of the subpar kids or the galeforceless ladies much stronger, at the cost of galeforce for your own avatar

2-you get galeforce in your avatar, and Lucina will be super.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6Lil_PuddinPosted 5/13/2013 3:00:06 PM
Kamiikorosu posted...
If I do MaMU I'll marry either Lissa or Sumia. Not sure who needs it more. (Or if someone else needs it more?) probably run +Mag -Def

If FeMU I'll marry Gerome for the insane str cap, or Brady/Owain for a mag Morgan

Which do you prefer/which sounds better?
Idk I'm leaning toward MaMU because two kids but I never tried FeMU before

What I did for my MaMU is~
+Mag/-Str
Sol, Astra, Swordfaire, Armsthrift, and Vantage
Perma-classed as a Trickster for healing and crazy good versatile damage. He can actually tank in Lunatic+ with ease. I find it to be hilarious. . .

I married him to Sumia because a +Mag/-Str unit is ideal for a Dark Flier Cynthia, and also gives Morgan access to Gale Force ASAP along with great magic/speed stat caps.

If you plan on using Lissa, +Mag/-Str might be less ideal if you plan on making a mixed Owain. Though it would make a superior magic using Owain, though not as great as a +Speed/-whatever kind of Owain.

For FeMU, marrying her to Chrom will net you two children while also giving Lucina some great skill sets and stat caps. Male Morgan will receive Rightful King, which is insanely useful. +Mag is not ideal for Lucina, since her best class is (F)Great Lord, which uses strength above all else. So for this your FeMU should probably be +Speed/-Luck. It will benefit both Morgan and Lucina.

Other than that, you can marry a +Mag FeMU to any of the magic males for a tricked out and powerful magical Morgan.
---
I juss dun understayand.
#7h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 5/13/2013 3:02:08 PM(edited)
I'm doing a MaMU playthrough right now, marrying a Sumia!Lucina. +Mag/-Str

Gives me a very powerful Sage Morgan (+5 Mag, +3 Skl, +7 (!) Spd). It also gives ridiculous healing via Aether/Sol (68% chance if you are using Limit Break, 58% if not).

Skills:
Armsthrift
Vantage
Aether
Sol
Galeforce/Limit Break

Edit: lol, me and Lil_Puddin did the same pairing!
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#8SazukeEXPosted 5/13/2013 3:03:30 PM(edited)
If you marry Lissa than have Sumia marry Henry and go full on Dark Flier Cynthia.

If you marry Lissa be sure you have +SPD.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#9Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 3:36:19 PM
Wooo more MaMU love than expected
#10LurkerkillerPosted 5/13/2013 3:45:17 PM
Kamiikorosu posted...
Wooo more MaMU love than expected

What? Male MU is practically considered the standard around here and what was said is expected.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301