Frederick, Kellam, or Virion for Owain and Gerome?

#1Jedor1000Posted 5/13/2013 7:51:26 PM
I kind of winged it with my pairings and find myself left with just these three fathers left. I'm thinking Gerome can still probably be a good pair up booster with Kellam or Frederick, but what the hell do I do with Owain?
---
Quantity over quality...LULALULUALUALUULALUAUL is Jedor's motto. - Metaknight26
#2almostexactlyPosted 5/13/2013 7:55:31 PM
Gerome gets Fred or Kellam (I recommend Fred, but mostly because Cherche x Kellam's support sucks)

Owain gets... whichever one is left, Virion is no good to these guys.
#3Devil_Killer_JCPosted 5/13/2013 7:57:09 PM
Give Fredrick to Cherche, that gives Gerome Aegis + Pavise and Luna access.

Give Kellam to Lissa. Owain will have Luna, DG+ and Pavise access, though there is quite a bit of class overlap (assassin, and the whole priest tree). He'll still be a fine galeforce supporter though.

Viron offers nothing to either of them, other than stat mods, so forget him (he's best with Olivia if Chrom doesn't get her).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#4Jedor1000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 8:06:14 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...

Give Kellam to Lissa. Owain will have Luna, DG+ and Pavise access, though there is quite a bit of class overlap (assassin, and the whole priest tree). He'll still be a fine galeforce supporter though.

Viron offers nothing to either of them, other than stat mods, so forget him (he's best with Olivia if Chrom doesn't get her).

Wouldn't cap mods matter if I don't have Limit Break, though?
---
#5Devil_Killer_JCPosted 5/13/2013 8:09:52 PM
Jedor1000 posted...
Devil_Killer_JC posted...

Wouldn't cap mods matter if I don't have Limit Break, though?

Limit Breaker doesn't change the fact that Skills > Stat mods.

The skills Viron offers are completely useless to either kid. Both mothers have sage by default, so the only somewhat useful thing Viron offers is Lifetaker, which is pathetic compared to Pavise, Aegis, Luna and DG+.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#6Jedor1000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 8:11:33 PM
That's true, thank you for the advice.
---