Man, sending Lon'qu against Florina reminds me of how bad she is as a character.

#11The_tall_midgetPosted 5/14/2013 2:56:31 PM
Aphoph posted...
The_tall_midget posted...
Didn't they explain that she got... You know... Fondled against her will? Sexually?

I'm sure you're show in the game where that was said.

What? You're show?
---
If you believe in Chuck Norris and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12WestbrickVIIPosted 5/14/2013 3:02:28 PM
Florina's shy, afraid of men (and she was almost sold into sexual slavery in Lyn's Mode), is frustrated at how her shyness can be a burden to others, cares about her family, and loves animals. She's one of the weaker characters in FE7 but still has enough going on to be interesting.

And Geitz is awesome you plebs. Wandering philosopher-warrior!
#13Aphoph(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 3:54:17 PM
And Florina is afraid of men because
#14Misha-HeartPosted 5/14/2013 3:55:43 PM
Do people need a childhood trauma to be afraid of something? You can be afraid of people without a reason.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#15The_tall_midgetPosted 5/14/2013 3:58:28 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
Do people need a childhood trauma to be afraid of something? You can be afraid of people without a reason.

True. I'm afraid of Gilbert Gottfried.
---
If you believe in Chuck Norris and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#16Aphoph(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 4:08:05 PM
Misha-Heart posted...

When that's your thing as a character, well, it might be decent for that be explained more in a work.

Whatever man, as long as you don't say Florina is a better character than others who can compared to her.
#17almostexactlyPosted 5/14/2013 4:14:47 PM
Man, I dunno. Florina being afraid of men was weird but trying to explain the trauma a la Lon'qu just felt weirder. Like, how did that lead to fear of all women. Being distant, regretful, awkward, okay but actual fear of women?

???
#18anondumPosted 5/14/2013 4:21:22 PM
lon'qu makes absolutely no sense
#19WestbrickVIIPosted 5/14/2013 4:40:10 PM
almostexactly posted...
Man, I dunno. Florina being afraid of men was weird but trying to explain the trauma a la Lon'qu just felt weirder. Like, how did that lead to fear of all women. Being distant, regretful, awkward, okay but actual fear of women?

???

This is a good point. A personality quirk that's just there is better than some unbelievable backstory explaining the quirk.
#20WTDelta1Posted 5/14/2013 4:50:49 PM
almostexactly posted...

???

That is weird indeed, but It's possible that he see's a girl's dead body whenever he's near or next to one.
---
Current Favorite Games: Vindictus, Metal Gear Rising:R, Fire Emblem Awakening, Bioshock Infinite