Hawkeye: COD
Geitz: COD
Prissy: 1/4 for healers. I dunno man
Floi/Fio/Farina/Heath: Fliers/10
Harken: See Marcus, except better in COD

Yeah, I don't really see how a 4 man team can beat FE7 HHM

Sain is awesome.

So is Kent.

Marcus can realistically be doubled by things in CoD. Marcus actually starts losing steam by this point.

Pent is fine.

Hawkeye is doubled as well if he got some lame levels.

Geitz is fine with HM bonuses. But to get him you used all 3 lords. So not four man.

Prissy is fine and doesn't need to promote to be useful. Nor be more than level 1.

Flyers are flyers and have usage even if they can't fly... BUT the Ballista can be a problem.

Harken doesn't have the AID of Marcus, but in turn has better stats, but cannot use spears. A small price to pay for better stats.

You aren't S ranking this with four men.
---
Jimbo.
#163SuperManlyGokuPosted 5/16/2013 9:34:00 AM
Umm... cause instead of grinding, I prefer to be with a woman, go outside with my friends, have a life, etc.
---
Signature (there's always one guy)
#164CostanzaKPosted 5/16/2013 1:07:33 PM
Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive. Because grinding is repetitive.
---
X-Box: Fansubber Kunai
#165WestbrickVIIPosted 5/16/2013 1:10:03 PM
juanyiyi posted...
You can't lowman in FE12 Lunatic though. The enemies are at your level in the end and the less usable characters you have, the more trouble you are going to have.

Is this actually true? FE12 enemies on Lunatic scale with your level? I find that hard to believe. Not that it matters -- FE12 has ranks too!
#166TwinkinoutRMPosted 5/16/2013 2:57:56 PM
WestbrickVII posted...
juanyiyi posted...
You can't lowman in FE12 Lunatic though. The enemies are at your level in the end and the less usable characters you have, the more trouble you are going to have.

Is this actually true? FE12 enemies on Lunatic scale with your level? I find that hard to believe. Not that it matters -- FE12 has ranks too!

I don't think he means it the way you think it means. What he's saying is that Lunatic enemies in FE12 are about as good as your guys. Which is somewhat true, especially lategame. Enemies in Lunatic generally 2-3HKO your guys at high hit rates, but you can often 2-3HKO them back and sometimes double (tougher enemies like dragons are often 4HKOd though). In the lategame, enemies start hitting their caps and roughly around the same time as your guys. Chapter 22 Berserkers for example have capped HP, strength, and speed, Sorcerors have very high magic and capped speed as well, dragons have around 25-27 AS (wyverns have 29 AS), etc. It's probably the only game where swordmasters have doubling problems. It's not insurmountable though, it just requires a lot of tactical thought.

He's right that you can't lowman FE12, though you shouldn't use a huge team or anything. The key to winning there is to allocate your exp to an elite team of badasses in an intelligent manner. Spreading it out to thin means that your team is too weak, but you don't want to turtle too much to gather as much exp either because the game punishes you for doing so with things like troll reinforcements. It's also a good idea to use units such as Arran and Jeorge for a short time, as they're really good during their period of usefulness, though you need to know when to dump them.
#167juanyiyiPosted 5/16/2013 3:15:01 PM
Not to mention, everything has capped SPD in the last 3 chapters in FE12. Even if you are not Lowmanning, the enemies in chapters 11-14(dragons) give a ton of exp. even to promoted units.

To be honest, I've never even payed attention to ranks, I watched them once and was like "ok". Never played for them, but Kudos to those that S rank, you are really skilled in those games.
---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#168Neku3DlaserPosted 5/16/2013 3:27:55 PM
Honzou posted...
Because people do not like having an option. This is what I get from most of the old school FE fans... You give them the option to not grind and have game modes that do fine without grind, and they kick and cry and scream and B&M, etc.

It boils down to "Who the hell IS thinks they are giving me options and making every character viable, instead of having 20 useless clowns and 3-4 monster units!?!" and then they come to the board and complain about being given options, and how people that don't play like them are "noobs" that can't use strategy while people like Westbrick admit of not really using strategies as much as reseting their game to exploit RNG change in what any other case would have cost him a unit. Or go back to using a specific class/skillset that they know is broken but decide to use it anyway and complain how easy the game is.

In other words... Children being children. Maybe next game they'll remove individual unit exp gain and just use Class exp, and hopefully shut everyone's trapholes about how grinding one character through 3-5 classes which is by no means mandatory outside of Lunatic+ (maybe) ends up making any unit broken and IS is to be blamed cause said whiners have no ability to self restrain themselves... Like when a child is in a Candy store but instead of asking their mother to buy them a piece of candy or two the compulsively start shoving jawbreakers down their own throats.

hahaha nice analogy :)
#169Neku3DlaserPosted 5/16/2013 3:32:16 PM
tyrolzall posted...
I don't mind grinding as long as its not for something like a 1/255 drop, then I don't even waste my time trying.

freaking final fantasy...especially III
#170Neku3DlaserPosted 5/16/2013 3:33:44 PM
Polskihammer posted...
Video games are for an entertaining way to pass time. Grinding is like, passing time while passing time.

damn...thats deep o.o