So who is more powerful story wise? Ike or Robin. (SPOILERS)

#1AphophPosted 5/15/2013 7:41:21 PM
The guy who is Greil's son who beat the Black Knight and the guy who is the second coming of Grima.

The stuff Robin did in the Future of Despair counts. And both of them can get past the other character's defense.
#2SlashReturnsPosted 5/15/2013 7:41:46 PM
Robin.
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
#3Raven9226Posted 5/15/2013 8:38:25 PM
I'm gonna go with Ike on this one. Robin may be the Avatar of an Earth Dragon hell-bent on destroying the world, but Ike is the only FE character to kill what amounts to (Radiant Dawn spoiler) half of the Goddess of creation.

And before anyone starts, the Radiant saga is the only FE story line to include an actual creation story, rather than just a distant history. This puts Ashunera way higher on any proposed divinity tree than Naga, Mila, Medeus, Grima, Domu, etc. because they are technically just dragons. Heck, in Awakening Naga even denies being a deity.
---
Devdan, et al. How to Fight Like 10 Men. Crimean Journal of Fighting Like Multiple Men, 15:456-656. 2007.
#4Eta_warriorPosted 5/15/2013 9:24:03 PM(edited)
Ike's biggest feat? Yeah, he couldn't have done that alone, he needed support from an entity as strong as the one he was opposing, so I don't see why people give him all the credit for it...
---
Please forgive my not-so-good English.
#5EchoPhoenixPosted 5/15/2013 8:50:44 PM
Ike: That was impressive. I've never fought anyone half as strong as you. And believe me, I've crossed paths with my share of armies...

Ike: The army I was just fighting alongside was full of kings and lords from all over... I didn't ask for their personal histories, but they were tough. I could feel it in my bones. So, needless to say, I'm surprised to have met someone even tougher.

Straight from the Einherjar himself. >_>
#6DlordflashPosted 5/15/2013 8:55:46 PM
EchoPhoenix posted...
Ike: That was impressive. I've never fought anyone half as strong as you. And believe me, I've crossed paths with my share of armies...

Ike: The army I was just fighting alongside was full of kings and lords from all over... I didn't ask for their personal histories, but they were tough. I could feel it in my bones. So, needless to say, I'm surprised to have met someone even tougher.

Yes a reflection of the guy compared to the real deal.
plus I believe he didn't mean your avatar beat him therefore he's stronger and more of a your army was stronger the our army kinda deal
#7ariasplashPosted 5/15/2013 8:56:00 PM
Robin.
#8jonnovision1Posted 5/15/2013 8:57:45 PM
EchoPhoenix posted...

while I'm fairly certain MU would be stronger, note that Ike isn't at any point in those quotes saying MU is stronger than HIM, just stronger than the enemies Ike's faced before.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#9Jstretch19Posted 5/15/2013 8:59:03 PM
If MU achieves his full power he is no longer MU, he is Grima.
#10EchoPhoenixPosted 5/15/2013 8:59:47 PM
Dlordflash posted...
Yes a reflection of the guy compared to the real deal.

I don't recall any lines saying that the reflections are any weaker in a combat sense than the originals.

plus I believe he didn't mean your avatar beat him therefore he's stronger and more of a your army was stronger the our army kinda deal

The second quote has him say "someone," specifically praising Robin as being stronger than all his comrades he was just praising.

Not to mention that if you do have Robin fight Ike, then the story requires Robin to come out on top no matter what, lest you suffer a game over.