Can Frederick be on par with the rest?

#11Zujin(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:15:12 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Okay to put it simply, Fred's longevity is basically judged by how much speed you can get for him

And he has 45% Growth on speed

Stahl is pretty much the same thing, but unlike Freddy, Stahl has faster EXP gain, so hes not as screwed by speed

So how about if I use all the speed increase items I get purely on Fred will he be a staple on my team or should I just quit wasting my time.
#12qwertyman2002Posted 5/16/2013 6:21:51 AM(edited)
I like him as a unit better than Stahl and Sully.

Just because he has Pavise access.

Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Deliverer/___breaker/Limit Break makes for a better skill set than anything Stahl & Sully can get.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#13DemiseEndPosted 5/16/2013 6:22:56 AM
Thats called absurd favoritism >_> If you want to try, go ahead. Your game

But really though, Frederick is fine. Hes not \as overpowered as past Jeigans(The Fabled MST) which is how it should be
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#14Zujin(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:35:04 AM
I actually don't really like Frederick and find him to be one of the more annoying characters personality-wise haha, I just like to try and make (seemingly) average characters viable in games once I've played through how I wanted to (IE - making Vaike a god.)

It's just I never used Stahl either so am just curious which one works out to be better. Either way, I decided to stick with Frederick and I'll see how he fares against the rest once I can start recruiting the children, should be interesting!
#15RiftstalkerPosted 5/16/2013 8:07:30 AM
Somewhat of a related question: if you grind Freddy to level 10, then second seal him to Wyvern Knight or something, does he gain xp as if he was unpromoted or is his internal level still going to screw him over? I want to use him on a playthrough but I hate how he saps xp...
#16RinkuTanukiPosted 5/16/2013 8:13:41 AM
is his internal level still going to screw him over?

Yes.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse