So your personal weapons in the game?

#1ToadsteryPosted 5/16/2013 4:53:30 AM
I always have a Celica's Gale equipped on my Avatar named "Aeu's Breeze".
--- I forged it with different stats and such. Well Aeu's a nickname of mine xD

Anyways so you have any personal weapons?
May it be from a Bronze Sword named "Your Doom" or something.
---
My 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7562-4561 (Aeu)
A young hardheaded boy at your service!... Sort of.
#2Shadow_Master_JPosted 5/16/2013 4:55:26 AM
A forged Killing Edge called Shadow Blade. Because Shadow is my nickname since ever in both real life and internet.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#3finaleusPosted 5/16/2013 4:57:49 AM
I usually forge lonqu killing edges called PotatoPeeler

and I gave Owain a Levin Sword called Disco Stick before he has access to armsthrift ragnell

...I think that's it. I named a tome before, but that was to make a joke for a tumblr post.
#4Toadstery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:59:25 AM
finaleus posted...
I usually forge lonqu killing edges called PotatoPeeler

and I gave Owain a Levin Sword called Disco Stick before he has access to armsthrift ragnell

...I think that's it. I named a tome before, but that was to make a joke for a tumblr post.

Tell me more about tumblr, well uh.. it's because I've seen posts involving a Glass Sword named "My Heart" then it breaks, so yeah lol.
---
#5Huff n puff 20Posted 5/16/2013 6:35:00 AM
I used to do that, but I shuffle my gear so much I can't really keep it in places.

Save for a select set of Legendaries.
Zweilitz's Valflame is his Valflame, and neither Ricken nor Lissa will put their dirty hands on it. >:O
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://i.imgur.com/xZMtLvX.gif
#6Toadstery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:37:12 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
I used to do that, but I shuffle my gear so much I can't really keep it in places.

Save for a select set of Legendaries.
Zweilitz's Valflame is his Valflame, and neither Ricken nor Lissa will put their dirty hands on it. >:O

... I could imagine the "My preciouuus" thing now. xD
---
#7Rideps1Posted 5/16/2013 6:56:00 AM
My MU has a few he shuffles between. A brave sword named Muramasa, a brave lance named Valkyrie, a brave axe named Heat Hawk, and a Celica's Gale named Demon Breath. Also, Mjolnir and some killer bows. Bow aren't maxed yet.

He's changing classes constantly, so what he has on any given day is random. I'm not going to get into my other characters forges. Don't have time.
---
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards.
But no one notices enough to make it official...
#8Strawberry_EggsPosted 5/16/2013 7:05:24 AM
I like to give myself a forged Brave Sword called "ShardBlade," in reference to the weapons from Way of Kings. Also have a Celica's Gale named Aeroblast, the signature move of my favorite Pokemon.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#9Toadstery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:09:30 AM
Rideps1 posted...
My MU has a few he shuffles between. A brave sword named Muramasa, a brave lance named Valkyrie, a brave axe named Heat Hawk, and a Celica's Gale named Demon Breath. Also, Mjolnir and some killer bows. Bow aren't maxed yet.

He's changing classes constantly, so what he has on any given day is random. I'm not going to get into my other characters forges. Don't have time.

Those are pretty nice names! Well yeah for the Legendary stuff they remain legendary... I only give names to weapons with Characters with Armsthrift --- except if I really want to name a weapon for a character xD

Strawberry_Eggs posted...
I like to give myself a forged Brave Sword called "ShardBlade," in reference to the weapons from Way of Kings. Also have a Celica's Gale named Aeroblast, the signature move of my favorite Pokemon.

Great names.... Well Aeroblast for Lugia, cool. :)
---
#10endgelPosted 5/16/2013 7:14:42 AM
My only personnal weapon right now is a forge Hector's Axe rename to Donnel's Axe for Donnel obviously.
---
lol!