Morgan Manakete?

#1BurstBearPosted 5/16/2013 9:24:34 AM
How effective is this?

I may do a third playrthough seeing as my second is nearing completion and wanna try something different than Grandmaster Morgan.
#2SlashReturnsPosted 5/16/2013 9:53:24 AM
I love Manakete Morgan. She's pretty effective, and you give Nah a lot of extra stuff to play with too!
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
#3SazukeEXPosted 5/16/2013 9:54:17 AM
Morgan Manakete also has a free slot as you don't need Armsthrift since yoiu can only use Dragonstones and Dragonstone+ has 35 uses and cannot be forged.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4BurstBear(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:53:08 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Morgan Manakete also has a free slot as you don't need Armsthrift since yoiu can only use Dragonstones and Dragonstone+ has 35 uses and cannot be forged.

I hadn't thought of that.

I'm kind of thinking of having the Avatar mary Tiki for this. Kinda like the idea of Morgan having the blood of both Grima and Naga.

Were I to do that, what would be a good asset/flaw for the Avatar? And a good setup for Morgan?
#5BurstBear(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 12:17:21 PM
Bump before sleep!
#6BurstBear(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 12:01:04 AM
'nother bump.
#7SWBF2PilotPosted 5/17/2013 12:05:00 AM
BurstBear posted...
SazukeEX posted...

I hadn't thought of that.

I'm kind of thinking of having the Avatar mary Tiki for this. Kinda like the idea of Morgan having the blood of both Grima and Naga.

Were I to do that, what would be a good asset/flaw for the Avatar? And a good setup for Morgan?

I like the Morgan idea as well, really feel like the supports should have reflected it rather than having the standard "Why don't I remember you mother? *derp*" supports.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
#8JarickoPosted 5/17/2013 12:06:05 AM
Never used tiki!morgan
However Manakete morgan from nowi is plenty strong. I honestly believe manakete is the strongest class in the game. Only flaw is no brave weapons.
#9Czar_YoshiPosted 5/17/2013 12:19:58 AM
Well, Nowi!Morgan gives Manakete twins with access to all normal classes and tactician, and has the bonus of being one of Nowi's less disturbing S-rank conversations (though it's still a little unsettling). On the other hand, Kellam!Nah!Morgan, with a +Def Avatar, A-rank Nah pair up and max defensive rally has, I believe, the highest defense in the game.

Tiki has much better speed than Nowi, though, and leaving Lady Forever Alone out in the cold isn't very nice. In fact, mag is Tiki's only negative stat mod, and the only thing Manakete Morgan would consider using it for is Ignis.

When casting aside Armsthrift, remember that Manaketes are primarily tanks and thus burn through Dragonstones very fast. While they're certainly cheaper than forged silver/braves, buying lots of Dragonstone+'s on hard or above without DLC can become prohibitively expensive.

One final note, Manakete Morgan uses Nowi's model. You may find it rather off-putting.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!