Assassin Morgan

#1Matt-Man2010Posted 5/16/2013 12:33:57 PM
I like assassins so I want to make one out of Morgan, but I need some skill choice help (non DLC). My initial thought was:
Galeforce
Armsthrift (necessary??)
Astra (a skill I really like)
Counter
Lifetaker.

How can I improve this assassin build?
---
How do you get an elephant off of a freeway?
Take the "r" out of free and the "f" out of way.
#2tw1g_007Posted 5/16/2013 12:51:41 PM
Limit Breaker
Ignis
Astra/Aether
Sword or Bow faire or Aggressor (if male)
Galeforce
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#3Matt-Man2010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 12:53:20 PM
I said I don't have the DLC for limit breaker or aggressor
---
#4tw1g_007Posted 5/16/2013 12:56:55 PM
Matt-Man2010 posted...
I said I don't have the DLC for limit breaker or aggressor

Uh then obviously use faires and All+2.

You don't need Lifetaker and you most certainly don't need Counter on a Assassin.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#57up1001Posted 5/16/2013 1:01:13 PM
Lethality isn't a bad skill, but kinda useless if Morgan has super strength.
---
Member of the KIU Clan: Midnight Knights
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771
#6chunkyshtewPosted 5/16/2013 1:01:37 PM
If you are going for lethality, have your MU Marry Chrom to get him to pass down Rightful King. It's soo good with lethality.

Doesn't really look like you're going for lethality though, which makes me wonder why you are going for assasin? The build you are making isn't well suited for Spotpass or TSON, looks like something for a normal/casual playthrough. In which case anything works on Morgan, although counter is a very poor choice on an assasin.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#7Matt-Man2010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 1:03:46 PM
Again, I don't have any dlc, so no AS+2. I was worried about getting caught with my bow equipped which is why I considered counter
---
#8Matt-Man2010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 1:07:26 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
If you are going for lethality, have your MU Marry Chrom to get him to pass down Rightful King. It's soo good with lethality.

Doesn't really look like you're going for lethality though, which makes me wonder why you are going for assasin? The build you are making isn't well suited for Spotpass or TSON, looks like something for a normal/casual playthrough. In which case anything works on Morgan, although counter is a very poor choice on an assasin.

I'm going to make my lucina with RK, Aether, Astra, Lethality, Galeforce already for the proc style, but I was thinking of a different dynamic for Morgan. I like the speedy/dodgey nature of assassins. I'm not planning on TSON, but I want a competent team even if it isn't "optimal"
---
#9chunkyshtewPosted 5/16/2013 1:07:33 PM
Matt-Man2010 posted...
Again, I don't have any dlc, so no AS+2. I was worried about getting caught with my bow equipped which is why I considered counter

What was your MU's nature? Is he male or female? What difficulty/setting are you playing on?

All these things will help us give you better advice in terms of this assasin you are making. I did post my general thoughts already, as did sir twig, so if you want more insight then answering those questions will be helpful :D
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#10Matt-Man2010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 1:13:20 PM
This will be for my next playthrough on hard, so my MU isn't created yet. I'm considering +skill or str, -magic and tentatively marrying Cordelia
---