Fire Emblem Movie!

#21juanyiyiPosted 5/16/2013 3:16:11 PM
The closest thing to something like that is the OVA for the first Fire Emblem, which is based on the first 3 chapters.
---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#22invaderark12Posted 5/16/2013 5:26:40 PM
A movie? Hell yes! But with how you described it? *Basilio's voice* HELL NO! But seriously, I would LOVE a Fire Emblem ANIMATED movie or
Oh gods
A Fire Emblem Anime. Yes.
---
Serves as tactician of Prince's Chrom's Ylisse army, husband of Cordelia and father of Morgan and Severa.
#23Lao-ShanTuxPosted 5/16/2013 5:28:42 PM
Michael Bay = Everyone's a Prinny.

Best movie.
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife. MINE.
#24SolidSnakeACPosted 5/16/2013 5:30:53 PM
For the love of everything thats sane and rational, do not put Uwe Boll in charge of directing.
---
Man, don't even worry. I'm working on a cure for death, so you'll be able to play MGS4 for sure.- Technics420
#25TearofamermaidPosted 5/16/2013 5:33:26 PM
I'd see a Radiant trilogy.
#26Rockman47Posted 5/16/2013 5:42:08 PM
Michael Bay!? He'll probably increase all the boingy bits of the females, including Nowi and Nah along making all the enemies explodetonate uopn death. Also, stereotyping Basilio, Aversa, Validar and Flavia. So no.

Michael Bay: Destroying 80s cartoons since 2007.
---
People always find a way to hate each other. Like something old, nostalgia whore. Like something new, tool. Hate the new thing, hipster. The Hate Cycle.
#27davidledsmaPosted 5/16/2013 5:44:15 PM
I would prefer a lesser-known, fun anime.
---
Tiki's blood, only 5,000 Gold a cup!
#28JarickoPosted 5/16/2013 5:45:22 PM
Barkit posted...
So what do you guys think? Should there be a movie? If yes, what would it be about and how should they go about it? Should it be like a trilogy or just a one time movie deal? And which characters would you like to see in it?

I take it you saw the youtube video for titanic super 3d.

And if you did not... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxj1mou03M
I can only think this is why you would have selected the directors you picked.
#29Barkit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:48:57 PM
Jaricko posted...
Barkit posted...
So what do you guys think? Should there be a movie? If yes, what would it be about and how should they go about it? Should it be like a trilogy or just a one time movie deal? And which characters would you like to see in it?

I take it you saw the youtube video for titanic super 3d.

And if you did not... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxj1mou03M
I can only think this is why you would have selected the directors you picked.

Well I was more or less kidding about the directors. I mistakenly made people factor that into the poll. But yeah, that might've had something to do with it. ;)
#30MajesticPaladinPosted 5/16/2013 5:55:25 PM
You doomed the fate of the movie just by mentioning Michael Bay.
---
Bathe in the light of justice!!