Best Fire Emblem era

#11TaiphlosionPosted 5/16/2013 6:23:23 PM
WestbrickVII posted...
SNES. It's got the best mix: a traditional FE experience in 3, a very experimental and one-of-a-kind experience in 4, and a ball-bustingly tough experience in 5. Something for everyone. GBA would be second, but SS doesn't do a whole lot for me. The Tellius games are mad overrated here, but 9 and 10 do offer quite a bit.

Those voting 3DS are delusional or ignorant about the series as a whole. It's one game ffs

Or they have a different taste in games. You aren't better than anyone and you can't judge other people opinions!
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#12WestbrickVIIPosted 5/16/2013 6:27:10 PM
Taiphlosion posted...
Or they have a different taste in games. You aren't better than anyone and you can't judge other people opinions!

1. Someone can have a different opinion, but that different opinion is poorly justified.
2. I am in fact better than several people. I am better than Hitler, for instance.
#13EndgamePosted 5/16/2013 6:59:27 PM
SNES

GBA is tainted by SUCKred Stones
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#14RDS1Posted 5/16/2013 7:03:28 PM
Emmy_Altava posted...
3DS by nature of the fact that all of the others have one title I'm not crazy for.

On paper SNES should beat it but in practice I just wasn't man enough to handle Walking Emblem: Pilgrimage of the Holy Boots.

So the option that only has one title in the first place is the best just because it happened to not be a dud, in your opinion?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#15pfantzypantzPosted 5/16/2013 9:45:53 PM
SNES due to 3 for me
#16Rose_MagePosted 5/16/2013 9:52:35 PM
3DS.

I really like Holy War, but I know Awakening's gonna lose this, so I'll vote on it~
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#17McTCMPosted 5/16/2013 9:56:56 PM
WestbrickVII posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

1. Someone can have a different opinion, but that different opinion is poorly justified.
2. I am in fact better than several people. I am better than Hitler, for instance.

Depends with what.
With Charisma, Hitler would own your ass.(Main reason he won any voting)
---
~Pokemon~
FC:2537 8652 0098
#18SWBF2PilotPosted 5/17/2013 12:16:30 AM
Gameboy. English translations and the ability to take the games on plane trips, etc.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
#19NatatteruPosted 5/17/2013 12:20:28 AM
SNES era is the best anything era.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion
#20LordPapiyasPosted 5/17/2013 12:41:44 AM
Without a doubt the SNES era, because I freakin love every single FE that came out in that era.
The GBA era unfortunaly has Sacred Stones, wich was to easy, and Sowrd of Seals, wich just felt unpolished (though I do like it).
The GC/Wii era had Radiant Dawn's Plot.
The DS era had Shadow Dragon, wich was simply a bad Fire Emblem and meh Game on its own.
The NES era was the Beginnig of the Series and I respect it for how good the games were for its time, but it's hard to play them nowadays.
The 3ds "era" shouldn't even be on this poll, because one game does not make an era.