I think it fits Chrom to marry Olivia.

#1hedgylovePosted 5/16/2013 4:20:08 PM
Their whole marriage conversation made it appear like he married his favorite prostitute. The scene with Lucina reuniting with Olivia made it seem even more true.

He seems like the type. He's just struck me as a total douche the whole story.
---
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
#2legendriderPosted 5/16/2013 4:23:06 PM
Wow
I mean, the guy is kind of a dunce sometimes.

A nice dunce, but still one at times

Wouldn't go as far as calling him a douche, what irked you about him? Just wondering.

also Olivia is a lovely woman, you hush! Prostitute, PAH! She's a dancer!
haha, just messing, but she is nice

---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#3InfectedGirlsPosted 5/16/2013 4:23:42 PM
hedgylove posted...
Their whole marriage conversation made it appear like he married his favorite prostitute. The scene with Lucina reuniting with Olivia made it seem even more true.

You immediately have my respect.
---
I..... I'm Olivia........please don't stare....
Official waifu of kellam (of fire emblem awakening)
#4SummonearthPosted 5/16/2013 4:24:29 PM
Just no
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#5hedgylove(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:27:02 PM
legendrider posted...
Wow

Wouldn't go as far as calling him a douche, what irked you about him? Just wondering.

Yeah she's nice, but that doesn't mean she hasn't had bad life circumstances that put her into a bad lifestyle. Although I guess it's not that bad if she gets to marry royalty.

Their marriage scene just made it look like they didn't know each other at all. Like he chose to marry her for her body and she had no say. He's just always struck me as a jerk. He's such an arrogant "badass" archetype and I can't stand him.
---
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
#6hedgylove(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:28:21 PM
InfectedGirls posted...
hedgylove posted...

You immediately have my respect.

Thank you!
---
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
#7SwordMasterEXPosted 5/16/2013 4:33:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyUG0KHlKk

This song just seems appropriate for this topic And Chrom never really struck me as a douche just a dunce at times.
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#8BakyuraPosted 5/16/2013 5:10:08 PM
Chrom never really seemed like a "badass" to me.

This is coming from someone who'd put him as probably their favorite 1st gen male.
#9GSSAGE7Posted 5/16/2013 5:12:55 PM
hedgylove posted...
legendrider posted...
Wow

Yeah she's nice, but that doesn't mean she hasn't had bad life circumstances that put her into a bad lifestyle. Although I guess it's not that bad if she gets to marry royalty.

Their marriage scene just made it look like they didn't know each other at all. Like he chose to marry her for her body and she had no say. He's just always struck me as a jerk. He's such an arrogant "badass" archetype and I can't stand him.

To be fair, they married over the two year time skip, unlike the other women he can marry. Hell, the fact that Chrom doesn't have a post chapter 11 proposal like all the other non-Olivia women makes it look like he waited longer to propose to Olivia than Robin.
#10hedgylove(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:54:33 PM
I just got the Chrom and Lucina B support...

Lucina: How did you and mom meet?
Chrom: That's none of your business!!

Wow...
---
12/22/08 - 02/13/12