I think it fits Chrom to marry Olivia.

#11BakyuraPosted 5/16/2013 5:54:57 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Hell, the fact that Chrom doesn't have a post chapter 11 proposal like all the other non-Olivia women makes it look like he waited longer to propose to Olivia than Robin.

Well, he would have known Robin for possibly a couple months before...
#12hedgylove(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:02:50 PM
Bakyura posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Hell, the fact that Chrom doesn't have a post chapter 11 proposal like all the other non-Olivia women makes it look like he waited longer to propose to Olivia than Robin.

Well, he would have known Robin for possibly a couple months before...

You're right that there's been some time, but it was just so abrupt it really didn't feel that way. Fight ends; they're married with a baby.
---
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12
#13YinYarnPosted 5/16/2013 6:32:04 PM
I think Maiden is more of a concubine than Chrom's other options.
#14TwilightEchoesPosted 5/16/2013 6:53:00 PM(edited)
How is Chrom a douche? He's fair, noble, and deeply cares about his people and family. If you're going to call someone a douche for sometimes reacting badly to stressful or personal situations you may as well call everyone who ever lived one.

He's a ruler and it's expected of him to find a partner and produce an heir. He got plenty of time to know his wife post-Chapter 11.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#15EpsteinBarrPosted 5/16/2013 8:39:38 PM
Prostitutes need loving too. I doubt Olivia is though, she probably got paid handsomely by Basilio for her dancing. And her incredible timidness also strikes that out. The closest she'd probably get to be is a stripper.
#16SummonearthPosted 5/17/2013 12:10:57 PM
And that is the reason why I would never marry Chrom to Olivia for story reasons.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#17kukingina2Posted 5/17/2013 12:16:45 PM
Another reason why FeMU should be married to chrom and Sumia if she's not available
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#18InfectedGirlsPosted 5/17/2013 12:17:12 PM
TwilightEchoes posted...
How is Chrom a douche? He's fair, noble, and deeply cares about his people and family. If you're going to call someone a douche for sometimes reacting badly to stressful or personal situations you may as well call everyone who ever lived one.

He's a ruler and it's expected of him to find a partner and produce an heir. He got plenty of time to know his wife post-Chapter 11.

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation here if I abbreviate the d word and my posts get removed, and then you just outright say it, along with other people, and this thread stays up under the radar.
---
I..... I'm Olivia........please don't stare....
Official waifu of kellam (of fire emblem awakening)
#19SazukeEXPosted 5/17/2013 12:19:08 PM
Anna makes the most sense because it explains why Ylisse is too darn poor at the start of the Valm Arc.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#20empireoffirePosted 5/17/2013 12:55:43 PM
hedgylove posted...
I just got the Chrom and Lucina B support...

Lucina: How did you and mom meet?
Chrom: That's none of your business!!

Wow...

To be fair, that's a legitimate thing to be worried about telling your daughter if FeMU's the mommy.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf