I think it fits Chrom to marry Olivia.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I think it fits Chrom to marry Olivia.

User Info: Bakyura

Bakyura
3 years ago#11
GSSAGE7 posted...
Hell, the fact that Chrom doesn't have a post chapter 11 proposal like all the other non-Olivia women makes it look like he waited longer to propose to Olivia than Robin.

Well, he would have known Robin for possibly a couple months before...

User Info: hedgylove

hedgylove
3 years ago#12
Bakyura posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Hell, the fact that Chrom doesn't have a post chapter 11 proposal like all the other non-Olivia women makes it look like he waited longer to propose to Olivia than Robin.

Well, he would have known Robin for possibly a couple months before...

You're right that there's been some time, but it was just so abrupt it really didn't feel that way. Fight ends; they're married with a baby.
RIP Maisey, my sweet little hedgehog.
12/22/08 - 02/13/12

User Info: YinYarn

YinYarn
3 years ago#13
I think Maiden is more of a concubine than Chrom's other options.

User Info: TwilightEchoes

TwilightEchoes
3 years ago#14
How is Chrom a douche? He's fair, noble, and deeply cares about his people and family. If you're going to call someone a douche for sometimes reacting badly to stressful or personal situations you may as well call everyone who ever lived one.

He's a ruler and it's expected of him to find a partner and produce an heir. He got plenty of time to know his wife post-Chapter 11.
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
3 years ago#15
Prostitutes need loving too. I doubt Olivia is though, she probably got paid handsomely by Basilio for her dancing. And her incredible timidness also strikes that out. The closest she'd probably get to be is a stripper.

User Info: Summonearth

Summonearth
3 years ago#16
And that is the reason why I would never marry Chrom to Olivia for story reasons.
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
3 years ago#17
Another reason why FeMU should be married to chrom and Sumia if she's not available
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047

User Info: InfectedGirls

InfectedGirls
3 years ago#18
TwilightEchoes posted...
How is Chrom a douche? He's fair, noble, and deeply cares about his people and family. If you're going to call someone a douche for sometimes reacting badly to stressful or personal situations you may as well call everyone who ever lived one.

He's a ruler and it's expected of him to find a partner and produce an heir. He got plenty of time to know his wife post-Chapter 11.

There's something seriously wrong with the moderation here if I abbreviate the d word and my posts get removed, and then you just outright say it, along with other people, and this thread stays up under the radar.
I..... I'm Olivia........please don't stare....
Official waifu of kellam (of fire emblem awakening)

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#19
Anna makes the most sense because it explains why Ylisse is too darn poor at the start of the Valm Arc.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
3 years ago#20
hedgylove posted...
I just got the Chrom and Lucina B support...

Lucina: How did you and mom meet?
Chrom: That's none of your business!!

Wow...

To be fair, that's a legitimate thing to be worried about telling your daughter if FeMU's the mommy.
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I think it fits Chrom to marry Olivia.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived