MaMU's Canon Wife

#51stonesmasher82Posted 5/17/2013 8:11:23 AM
I am not seeing the Lissa thing either because FeMu gets those same scenes with Lissa, Now if MaMu had altered scenes with Lissa to make it more romantic then the Lissa ez cannonz movement would hold more ground. And as I said before there is no canon romance for Robin mainly do to Robin not having a canon gender unless you can proof to me that FeMu is into girls.
#52SazukeEXPosted 5/17/2013 8:19:22 AM(edited)
stonesmasher82 posted...
I am not seeing the Lissa thing either because FeMu gets those same scenes with Lissa, Now if MaMu had altered scenes with Lissa to make it more romantic then the Lissa ez cannonz movement would hold more ground. And as I said before there is no canon romance for Robin mainly do to Robin not having a canon gender unless you can proof to me that FeMu is into girls.

FeMU is non-canon. MU is the default choice as well and notice that Morgan (F) has far more convos going for her than Morgan (M). Than there's Chrom and FeMU being shoved into each other as a shipping when we all know that Chrom x Sumia is the canon for Chrom due to numerous reasons.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#53stonesmasher82Posted 5/17/2013 8:34:49 AM
SazukeEX posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...

FeMU is non-canon. MU is the default choice as well and notice that Morgan (F) has far more convos going for her than Morgan (M). Than there's Chrom and FeMU being shoved into each other as a shipping when we all know that Chrom x Sumia is the canon for Chrom due to numerous reasons.

How is FeMu not canon, why have the choice if they are going to invalid date it, its like saying that male shep is canon in mass effect because he is the default option. There has to be a default in a game in which you customize your character. Until word of god says otherwise then their isn't a canon pairing/gender for Mu, the game designers left it up to the player to choose their gender/wife/ hair color/ending. If the game designers came out and said that MaMu is canon and LissxMu is canon, they didn't even confirm a "canon" pairing in MaMu's drama CD we know damn that they could have confirmed that something in that CD but the left it open, why because it's the players story and they gave us the ability to chose how we what our unit to look like/marry/ending.
#54Huff n puff 20Posted 5/17/2013 8:38:45 AM
stonesmasher82 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...

How is FeMu not canon, why have the choice if they are going to invalid date it, its like saying that male shep is canon in mass effect because he is the default option. There has to be a default in a game in which you customize your character. Until word of god says otherwise then their isn't a canon pairing/gender for Mu, the game designers left it up to the player to choose their gender/wife/ hair color/ending. If the game designers came out and said that MaMu is canon and LissxMu is canon, they didn't even confirm a "canon" pairing in MaMu's drama CD we know damn that they could have confirmed that something in that CD but the left it open, why because it's the players story and they gave us the ability to chose how we what our unit to look like/marry/ending.

ITP: You don't know what "Canon" means.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://i.imgur.com/xZMtLvX.gif
#55SazukeEXPosted 5/17/2013 8:42:00 AM
stonesmasher82 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...

Because she isn't canon. Just like how the MU in FE12 is Male and the one in FE7 is male.

Male dominated audience, male is always default(Or are you saying "Robin" is MU's canon name despite it being default?), and the such.

Also, Eliwood x Ninian is canon which cannot be refuted even if WoG is silent. Should they have not offer the other wife choices for Eliwood because his canon lover is Ninian? No, you have choices. There's always a single canon but that doesn't mean that the canon should be the only option for players.

Your type is quite sad. No matter what evidence is presented you close your ears and run around in circles screaming "WoG, WoG, WoG" over and over as if you believe that the louder you scream and throw a fit you can ignore the evidence.

MU x Lissa is the only real pairings supported for MU, the canon gender, and Morgan (F) takes off a ton from LIssa due to her nature. That and the amount of supports Morgan (F) has compared to Morgan (M) is quite large. Than there's the factthat Morgan (F) can have far more siblings than Morgan (M)'s single.

The game was clearly designed with Morgan (F) in mind compared to Morgan (M) whose barebones and even has his sibling convo overwritten completely by Lucina's sibling convo.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#56stonesmasher82Posted 5/17/2013 8:43:06 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...

ITP: You don't know what "Canon" means.

How so?
#57stonesmasher82Posted 5/17/2013 8:57:13 AM
SazukeEX posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...

Because she isn't canon. Just like how the MU in FE12 is Male and the one in FE7 is male.

Male dominated audience, male is always default(Or are you saying "Robin" is MU's canon name despite it being default?), and the such.

Also, Eliwood x Ninian is canon which cannot be refuted even if WoG is silent. Should they have not offer the other wife choices for Eliwood because his canon lover is Ninian? No, you have choices. There's always a single canon but that doesn't mean that the canon should be the only option for players.

Your type is quite sad. No matter what evidence is presented you close your ears and run around in circles screaming "WoG, WoG, WoG" over and over as if you believe that the louder you scream and throw a fit you can ignore the evidence.

MU x Lissa is the only real pairings supported for MU, the canon gender, and Morgan (F) takes off a ton from LIssa due to her nature. That and the amount of supports Morgan (F) has compared to Morgan (M) is quite large. Than there's the factthat Morgan (F) can have far more siblings than Morgan (M)'s single.

The game was clearly designed with Morgan (F) in mind compared to Morgan (M) whose barebones and even has his sibling convo overwritten completely by Lucina's sibling convo.

You know what I give up, I guess I when out of control because I don't like at all Lissa, sorry for my outburst and sorry to any who I might of annoyed with my walls of text.
#58zane0144Posted 5/17/2013 8:23:40 PM
Well, apparently I got modded for quoting Lil Puddin. I have no idea why what they posted was "offensive" though
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#59AphophPosted 5/17/2013 8:29:53 PM
SazukeEX posted...

Citation needed.
#60Other_SelfPosted 5/17/2013 8:40:17 PM
OP you misspelled Tharja.
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU