Think of two FE:A Characters and two weapons (sword, fist, tome, bread,lamp,etc)

#1Sponge7137Posted 5/16/2013 7:42:46 PM
Character A wants to kill you (you, not the avatar) with no way to back out using weapon B. Character B, who loves you to the point of sacrifing their family and friends to pass minutes with you, tries to protect you using Weapon A.

Both have mastered the ability to fight using their respective weapon. If the weapon breaks, they use martial arts to fight. Neither will stop until the other is dead or Character A kills you. Do you survive? and how destroyed is the world? What happens with those two. You have your current chair to defend yourselves or Character B's weapon.

Add drama if you want for story purposes, it's more fun to read.
#2guedesbrawlPosted 5/16/2013 7:47:02 PM
Walhart equipped with the Armads wants to kill me.
In my defense, Brady with Holsety.

How this turns out dependson his father. I hope it's someone who gave him good speed and magic...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3Rideps1Posted 5/16/2013 8:09:14 PM
Cordelia wants to kill me with a spork, because I, much like Chrom, refuse to return her love. So Tharja decides to lunge at her with a curling stone.

Tharja's stone easily breaks through the spork, but then Cordelia kicks her in the gut... Causing her to drop the stone on Cordelia's leg.

I throw my rocking chair at Cordelia and then skip into the sunset. While Tharja does something else, because let's face it, Tharja skipping is a scary thought.
---
Possibly the Kellam of the FE:A boards.
But no one notices enough to make it official...
#4Grayjack72Posted 5/16/2013 8:12:43 PM
Male Avatar wants to kill me with no way to back out using a lance. Cordelia, who loves me to the point of sacrifing their family and friends to pass minutes with you, tries to protect you using a sword.

The Avatar would probably win in the end, since he's godlike. Leaving me screwed, unless I can smash my chair over his head.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#5Czar_YoshiPosted 5/16/2013 8:17:00 PM
Algol is attacking me with a hammer and Owain is helping me with his Missiletainn. I'm reasonably sure this fight is going to quickly devolve into a contest to see who's better at quoting retro games.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#6CeaseYourSaladPosted 5/16/2013 8:22:15 PM
MaMU wants to kill me with a Helswath, Tharja is to protect me using a ladle...

Even if Tharja/ladle could beat MaMU/Helswath, I don't think I would be being protected in the slighest. I would be dead within minutes.
#7DMGirlPosted 5/16/2013 8:29:32 PM
Ricken wants to kill me with a sword while Henry wants to protect me with a tome... I think Henry would win, but I'm not sure.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#8sapphirPosted 5/16/2013 8:37:46 PM
Yarne is trying to kill me with a brave sword(but as a Taguel, he can't) and Inigo is trying to protect me with a branch...

I believe I'm F*****
---
"We mustn't sell the bear's skin... if it doesn't agrees with the price"
3DS Friend Code 4640-0330-8337
#9finaleusPosted 5/16/2013 8:59:58 PM
Owain wants to kill me with a Heal Staff, and Brady defends me with a Missiletainn

hmm... that's not what I was expecting at all.

Since Brady is rubbish at attacking (at least when it comes to canon story stuff), Owain would probably win regardless of his weapon and beat me to death with the staff. Ouch.

But I feel like Owain would forget about killing me as soon as he pries Missiletainn from Brady's bruised/broken body, leaving me unharmed and Brady... near death I think? Brady Is far from my first choice as husband, but going through that because he loved me is worth a lot, so I'd probably give him a light kiss and then quickly help him to a healer somewhere, and then see where it goes from there.
#10Sponge7137(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:09:00 PM(edited)
sapphir posted...
Yarne is trying to kill me with a brave sword(but as a Taguel, he can't) and Inigo is trying to protect me with a branch...

I believe I'm F*****

Depends, If Inigo throws the branch at Yarne and grab his sword in the meantime, you may survive.

Wow, nice read guys. I especially liked the one about Owain having a quote to death battle.

Edit: Keep em coming, make sequels of those story's be creative.