Think of two FE:A Characters and two weapons (sword, fist, tome, bread,lamp,etc)

#21Huff n puff 20Posted 5/17/2013 4:35:51 AM(edited)
So Excellus is trying to kill me with a Bowling Ball, and Spotpass!Julia is using TSF!Su-47 Berkut to defend me...
That's pretty onesided.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://i.imgur.com/xZMtLvX.gif
#22bearclaw13Posted 5/17/2013 4:49:59 AM
Chrom wants to kill me with no way to back out using a nuke. Morgan who loves me to the point of sacrificing his family and friends protects me using a potato gun...

I am so dead... and so is the rest of ylisstol...
---
I have now moved on to version 13! It's amazing!
#23Sponge7137(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 5:20:36 AM
Nice, I love them people
I especially liked the one from SlashReturns, RDS1,
1998_z and bearclaw13's.
(hidden bump of encouragement)
Kudos to Czar_Yoshi for making a sequel.
#24FefnirOmega13Posted 5/17/2013 7:30:17 AM
"I-I'm sorry! I won't tell anyone about it, I swear!"

A lone figure ran through the forest awkwardly, tripping over a large vine as the sound of wingbeats were heard overhead. He came to rest at the head of a large tree, which he sat against, panicking, as the black pegasus landed before him.

"You have interfered with my plans to marry Chrom for the last time." Sumia growled, wielding Vidofnir and scowling, pointing the blade at the stricken person's throat.

"I promise I won't tell anyone about that secret stash of creepy stalkerish- err, healthily obsessive pictures of Chrom, I swear." The person repeated, eyes pointed at the spear before his eyes.

"Too late. You know too much." The pegasus rider growled again, before rearing her arm back as if to impale him. The spear lunged forwards, dead center for the defenseless person's chest-

The sound of hooves rapidly closing in on their were audible, and a figure appeared in the way of the spear, deflecting it with ease.

*NO DAMAGE!*

"S-Stahl?!" Sumia cried in astonishment, before leveling her spear at the paladin, who drew a flaming sword- Laevateinn- from the scabbard in response. "Do not get in my way. He has to die."

"I can't let you do that. Besides, everyone in the camp knows about your weird Chrom fetish anyway. Even Chrom." the Paladin replied, his fiery sword pointed at Sumia in response.

"Enough! I'll end this now!" The dark flier screamed in response, and she flew at Stahl, the spear striking him in the shoulder, penetrating the armour and leaving a deep gouge wound.

However, the paladin didn't miss a beat- he'd waited for his opponent to close in. "My turn- I love this part!" he yelled, slicing with the sword wildly, inadvertently hitting the pegasus, which screeched and bucked, throwing Sumia clear off her ride, before dying- the rider landed head first, similarly breaking her neck. The paladin helped the figure to his feet.

"Thanks, bro. I thought she was gonna kill me. Crazy chick." the figure remarked, accepting the hand up and offering a brofist to which Stahl reciprocated.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia