So uh... I really hated the free DLC >_> (spoilers)

#1Your_LordKingPosted 5/18/2013 7:31:39 PM
They're interesting but... did they really have to bring back to life all the dead characters? Felt pretty lame. Also, how could nobody notice Emmeryn wasn't dead? You would think Gangrel had her body strewn up like he planned. It's out of character to simply leave it there when he had time to desecrate the body like he planned to. And how the heck did Chrom not notice after the fall? Felt pretty lame overall.

The others I was fine with but Emmeryn and Gangrel being alive totally cheapened the whole story.
#2Asher_ZawodniakPosted 5/18/2013 7:33:24 PM
2/10
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#3Kinneth123Posted 5/18/2013 7:34:34 PM
Some of them have at least an excuse. Yen'fay didn't actually survive for example, the SpotPass Yen'fay is from another timeline. (I don't know how to do the spoiler tag.)
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#4Your_LordKing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 7:37:22 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
Some of them have at least an excuse. Yen'fay didn't actually survive for example, the SpotPass Yen'fay is from another timeline. (I don't know how to do the spoiler tag.)

Huh, really? That's not so bad.

Walhart though... his only explanation is that he's a wraith. I get the feeling that he became a Risen or something.

Gangrel? Even his own people should have killed him. I didn't mind Aversa as much but Emmeryn should have stayed dead. The entire first 9 chapters feel hollow in their significance and drama because she's alive.
#5chtma653Posted 5/18/2013 7:43:29 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
(I don't know how to do the spoiler tag.)

<sp>Like this</sp>
Chrom is Emmeryn's brother..
---
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
You may not include spoiler tags in your signature :(
#6Misha-HeartPosted 5/18/2013 7:44:08 PM
Who cares? If you don't like them being alive, just kill them off again!
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#7Your_LordKing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 7:46:11 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
Who cares? If you don't like them being alive, just kill them off again!

Well, it's already ruined... and some of it honestly makes no sense.

Are the DLC non-canon? That would make the most sense to me. Especially considering the despair ones...
#8Sentinel07Posted 5/18/2013 7:46:40 PM
Emmeryn's is the most bizarre out of all the Spotpass characters, and she's easily the most screwed of them all.

At least Gangrel and the others lived to have some kind of redemption and we learn more about them. Emmeryn however gets stuck with brain damage. That's cruel IS.
#9Your_LordKing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 7:49:53 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
Emmeryn's is the most bizarre out of all the Spotpass characters, and she's easily the most screwed of them all.

At least Gangrel and the others lived to have some kind of redemption and we learn more about them. Emmeryn however gets stuck with brain damage. That's cruel IS.

Wait, it's legit brain damage? Like for real? I thought she just lost her memory and damaged her vocal cords...
#10perfectchaos83Posted 5/18/2013 7:51:03 PM
I've always assumed that rebellious Plegians got to her body before Gangrel did.
---
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/yachirumii.png
Thanks, metallic_trance!