Next FE game

#11Firestar0513(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:18:58 PM
qwertyman2002 posted...
That's basically what FE6 and FE8 were about until the story was escalated.

6 is one of the only two I haven't played yet so I don't know about that one, but 8 seemed more like the original with the storyline.

The basic plot of both was: Country gets invaded. Royal child gets help and conquers everyone. Royal child conquers home and wins it back. Royal child with other people go stop main antagonist in their own country.

What I am suggesting is more of everything happening post-war and the actual antagonist is a partially corrupt government, like how the Apostle was against everything but ignorant to what is happening there, but he Senate was controlling everything, so the resistance groups has to win back their country.

Also, it could be where the country you are fighting in was the evil one before the game, like in Radiant Dawn part one as well.

Also, I'm not trying to make it an exact copy of part one, but it is the easiest to make comparisons to.
#12DemiseEndPosted 5/21/2013 7:21:17 PM
Again, pretty much FE5
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#13AphophPosted 5/21/2013 7:22:11 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
FE5

nuff said

T776's characters were in a game that didn't have much of a support system.

Hence you get people like those Cavaliers or Trewd.
#14Firestar0513(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:22:51 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
FE5

nuff said

That is the only other game I haven't played but as far as I know, it is focused more on political (I could be completely wrong but this is what I hear people say). The game would be more focused on the fighting and liberation part, but the antagonist would be more like the government instead of an insane kind trying to rule everything and then kill everyone.

And yes, I am aware that last post was very repetitive at the end.
#15AphophPosted 5/21/2013 7:24:50 PM
The senators weren't very good antagonists.
#16DemiseEndPosted 5/21/2013 7:26:23 PM
Aphoph sums the problem of FE5 quite well. Although the way IS do it nowawadays, the support system won't actually do much
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#17Firestar0513(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:28:06 PM
Aphoph posted...
The senators weren't very good antagonists.

Like I said, that was just an example. The antagonist doesn't have to be Senators, but that were the easiest to compare to with what I was talking about.
#18AphophPosted 5/21/2013 7:35:08 PM
If IS couldn't do it good enough the last 2 times then what makes you think this time would be much better?
#19Firestar0513(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:50:14 PM
Aphoph posted...
If IS couldn't do it good enough the last 2 times then what makes you think this time would be much better?

It's more of a theoretical question. I didn't say it would happen, nor did I say it would end up good if it did. Haven't you ever speculated and considered how something would work out before?