Tonight you become... (aka. the seconds game)

#1SiegedEaglePosted 5/23/2013 12:07:50 PM(edited)
In the advent of these 'Think of an Awakening character' threads, I decided to do something different. I got this months ago from the FE7 board, and I thought it it would be fun to bring it here. Also, I'm bored and tired. For those that don't know how this works, you post and the second in your post decides the character that you will turn into tonight!

BUT! There are some rules for this game, just to make things a little more fun.
-Your first post determines the character you will become. If you edit your first post, the time in the original, unedited post you did decides who you will be (check message details to see it).
-Post a second time to confirm the character you got. You get its initial class, reclasses and default equipment. The equipment lasts forever, so no worries about it breaking for many uses or requiring Armsthrift.
-You won't age once you become that character. The only way to die is either if nature or society hates you enough to kill you.
-If your minutes are doubles and you're first of five, you become that character and get TWO more reclasses of your choice depending on the character's gender. No need to use seals, as in this life, you can reclass anytime. You also get: A-rank on all the weapons you can use, one A-ranked weapon and one of each type of weapons you can use that are B-ranked and below. And yes, they last forever too, so no Armsthrift woes.
-If you get same numbers (11:11:11 AM, for example), you can choose to become ANYONE on the list. Max stats and every non-special class available for you to reclass anytime depending on your character's gender. A-rank on all the weapons you can use and one of each weapons you can use that are A-rank and below. Of course they last forever, so forget the Armsthrift woes.
-Your first post is definitive. No second chances. If you want to be another character, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to reroll for another character, but you'll have to be the character you got today tomorrow. And to clarify, by tomorrow, I mean GFaqs contests tomorrow. (Example: You get Nowi today. If you reroll tomorrow, you'll do it as Nowi.)

(Yes, I know it's "tonight you be with", but I prefer to make this game a little more fun this way.)
Well, I guess that would be it. Post away, and good luck on your quest to become that character you want!

00: Nowi
01: Cherche
02: Sully
03: Panne
04: Miriel
05: Libra
06: Ricken
07: Virion
08: Morgan F
09: Emmeryn (Mental)
10: Grima
11: Kellam
12: Owain
13: Henry
14: Sumia
15: Nah
16: Validar
17: Your Female Avatar (or a random one if you don't have one)
18: Walhart
19: Yarne
20: Chrom
21: Gaius
22: Lon'qu
23: Mustafa
24: Lissa
25: Yen'fay
26: Stahl
27: Inigo
28: Cervantes
29: Laurent
30: Lucina
31: Kjelle
32: Basilio
33: Excellus
34: Severa
35: Old Hubba
36: Vaike
37: Brady
38: Cordelia
39: Tharja
40: Flavia
41: Gerome
42: Priam
43: Risen Chief
44: Gregor
45: Noire
46: Minerva*
47: Emmeryn (Sane)
48: Donnel
49: Anna
50: Aversa
51: Your Male Avatar (or a random one if you don't have one)
52: Tiki
53: Gangrel
54: Olivia
55: Say'ri
56: Morgan M
57: Cynthia
58: Frederick
59: Nobody/You revert to your old self

*No reclasses or weapons, but you can talk normally. Enjoy being a wyvern!
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Official husband of Severa ||| Brady's Bizarre Adventure: http://i.imgur.com/6lYXGNn.png
#2RoseOfOrlaisPosted 5/23/2013 12:01:45 PM
Here I go!
---
Gaius and Henry are awesome *3*
#3SpikayaPosted 5/23/2013 12:02:29 PM
Post.
---
Say hello to the XBOX One, because we apparently couldn't think of anything to name it that isn't stupid and confusing.
#4azn_boy150Posted 5/23/2013 12:02:43 PM
-Your first post determines the character you will become. If you edit your first post, you will automatically be turned into Excellus with 0 luck tonight (blame GFaqs posts for not keeping track of both the original post date and the edit date...).

It does keep track of the times. Just go to the "message details" to see all versions of the post with their time stamps intact.
---
Proud graduate from the University of Topic Derailing
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
#5RoseOfOrlaisPosted 5/23/2013 12:02:59 PM
Noire. Well, not too bad!
---
Gaius and Henry are awesome *3*
#6ThegreatlarkPosted 5/23/2013 12:03:37 PM
Lets get someone good...
---
GT: MasterLane27
Kabuto of the NUNSG Board
#7fawful_XPosted 5/23/2013 12:04:01 PM
Post-it note.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.
#8SpikayaPosted 5/23/2013 12:04:16 PM
Laurent.

...great
---
Say hello to the XBOX One, because we apparently couldn't think of anything to name it that isn't stupid and confusing.
#9fawful_XPosted 5/23/2013 12:04:53 PM
Cherche. Dislike the sudden gender bender, but otherwise indifferent.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.
#10SiegedEagle(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 12:04:59 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
-Your first post determines the character you will become. If you edit your first post, you will automatically be turned into Excellus with 0 luck tonight (blame GFaqs posts for not keeping track of both the original post date and the edit date...).

It does keep track of the times. Just go to the "message details" to see all versions of the post with their time stamps intact.

Oh really? Well, I guess I'll just edit that rule then!

Oh, and I'm a Risen Chief?! No...tricked by my own game!
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Official husband of Severa ||| Brady's Bizarre Adventure: http://i.imgur.com/6lYXGNn.png