What Dlc are not worth it?

#1dragonrider0703Posted 5/24/2013 7:10:20 PM
So im going to be getting $70 soon and I'm going to get this game and some of the dlc, but all of the dlc is around $36 alone. Are there dlc that aren't worth the money? if so which aren't? thx for any help
#2DemiseEndPosted 5/24/2013 7:10:59 PM
honestly, exponential growth
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3pizzaman95Posted 5/24/2013 7:13:25 PM(edited)
Just about all of the Champion Pack, the first maps of the Lost Bloodlines and Smash Brethren Packs and the first two maps of the Rogues Pack.

Depending on personal interests, just about any given pack/map from the Series 2 DLC(Challenge Pack, Scramble Pack, Future Past Pack and Apotheosis) could also be considered "not worth it".

Forgot to mention the Golden Pack. Though it's hardly a waste if you plan on getting the Challenge Pack or Apotheosis.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#4GoIdenAcePosted 5/24/2013 7:19:44 PM(edited)
-apotheosis
-challenge pack
-gold pack
-the "3" map of the rest, except for future's past, scrambles, and smash brethren

those are the most required maps, totaling to about $25.50, versus the $53 for buying every pack and apotheosis

Edit: sorry, miss-read the post. what I listed is what you SHOULD buy
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge4)\(on the FE:A boards)
XboxOne, your brand new $700 idiot box
#5ReddShopePosted 5/24/2013 7:18:07 PM
Champions, Harvest. Just get the ones that give you the Wedding Bouquet and Dread Scroll in Smash and Bloodlines
---
Procrastinating is like a speed run in real life -ReddShope
http://backloggery.com/reddshope
#6dragonrider0703(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 7:24:46 PM
Ok thank you very much, I'll definitely get those, then if I get some extra money at some point, ill get the rest just for completionists sake.
#7Rockman47Posted 5/24/2013 7:26:00 PM
Champions of Lore and EXPonential Growth are not worth it if you only have Apothesis/TSON as end goal. Challenge Maps might not be worth it if you don't care much for an extra, well, challenge. You may not care for Scramble if you aren't too caring about extra dialogue and Seeds of Trust (Help boost support rank.) though in theory, they serve as better grind spots than EXPonential Growth for weak characters.
---
People always find a way to hate each other. Like something old, nostalgia whore. Like something new, tool. Hate the new thing, hipster. The Hate Cycle.
#8dragonrider0703(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 7:35:15 PM
Honestly I love extra character dialog/ interactions, and usually for games I enjoy I will buy almost anything that lets me extend my play time, so This is more just for starting off, The only other fire emblem game ive played is the free one I got for being an Ambassador and I kind of enjoy it.
#9SiegedEaglePosted 5/24/2013 7:36:25 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
Just about all of the Champion Pack, the first maps of the Lost Bloodlines and Smash Brethren Packs and the first two maps of the Rogues Pack.

Depending on personal interests, just about any given pack/map from the Series 2 DLC(Challenge Pack, Scramble Pack, Future Past Pack and Apotheosis) could also be considered "not worth it".

Forgot to mention the Golden Pack. Though it's hardly a waste if you plan on getting the Challenge Pack or Apotheosis.

I'd like to mention that, even though LB1 is not worth it, you should buy the Bloodlines pack anyways as you basically get three episodes for the price of two, and it's LB2 and 3 you're looking for for the goodies they give when cleared.
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Official husband of Severa ||| Brady's Bizarre Adventure: http://i.imgur.com/6lYXGNn.png
#10GoldenPower89Posted 5/24/2013 7:40:11 PM
dragonrider0703 posted...
Honestly I love extra character dialog/ interactions, and usually for games I enjoy I will buy almost anything that lets me extend my play time, so This is more just for starting off, The only other fire emblem game ive played is the free one I got for being an Ambassador and I kind of enjoy it.

If you're in it for extra dialogue, you should get the Harvest Pack. It's almost purely conversations between your characters.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard