CYOA: Age of the Sun (Part 3)

#141C_D_MPosted 6/15/2013 9:13:50 PM
F3. Artemis.
#142OsrangerPosted 6/15/2013 9:34:11 PM
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Guys, I've got it... The CYOAvengers!

Captain America: Prideri, he's all about protecting his homeland and freedom and stuff.

Incredible Hulk: Trail, you wouldn't like him when he's angry. Trail Smash!!!

Mighty Thor: Anthiok, the old but still maturing one who has to regain his lost powers.

Iron Man: Dante, the quick witted one with some good tools at his disposal.

Black Widow: Violet, 'cause she's a girl and stuff. Pluss, FWCC's author is called Arachnius.

Hawkeye: June, she's the only one with Bows. A mercenary type with the skills to go pro.

Anyway, I'm taking a while to write this because I wanted to figure out how to write you getting your ass kicked without any death flags (I want to wrap up this quest and switch to the restocking scene.) I'm satisfied now with what I decided would happen, but I'm too pooped to keep writing, so I'll do it tommorow.

Now the real question is who will be their main antagonist? It should be one they can all manage so no one too OP.

I could supply that. The villain for My CYOA could do it...

Not that you know him yet. xD

Lorkan would work. I based his name off of Loki and he is rather fond of deceiving everyone and is skilled in magic.
---
Ooh, sorry about turning you into a cat. Well, you are no longer bald I think that is an improvement. Ack, don't hiss, I'll change you back. Hopefully.
#143Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 9:43:03 PM
Osranger posted...
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

Captain America: Prideri, he's all about protecting his homeland and freedom and stuff.

Mighty Thor: Anthiok, the old but still maturing one who has to regain his lost powers.

Black Widow: Violet, 'cause she's a girl and stuff. Pluss, FWCC's author is called Arachnius.

Hawkeye: June, she's the only one with Bows. A mercenary type with the skills to go pro.

Anyway, I'm taking a while to write this because I wanted to figure out how to write you getting your ass kicked without any death flags (I want to wrap up this quest and switch to the restocking scene.) I'm satisfied now with what I decided would happen, but I'm too pooped to keep writing, so I'll do it tommorow.

Now the real question is who will be their main antagonist? It should be one they can all manage so no one too OP.

Lorkan would work. I based his name off of Loki and he is rather fond of deceiving everyone and is skilled in magic.

Lorkan and Loptyr tag-team? Two Lokis are better than one.

Constantin, Guthred, Diomedes or the Remani Emperor whose name I've forgotten and should look up (probably in Part 1 somewhere) are also mid-tier, Zephiel style villains who could be squared off by most of the protagonists in peak form. They also have legendary weapons, which gives them badassitude points.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#144Spitz_of_TFFPosted 6/15/2013 9:46:50 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Osranger posted...
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

Lorkan and Loptyr tag-team? Two Lokis are better than one.

Constantin, Guthred, Diomedes or the Remani Emperor whose name I've forgotten and should look up (probably in Part 1 somewhere) are also mid-tier, Zephiel style villains who could be squared off by most of the protagonists in peak form. They also have legendary weapons, which gives them badassitude points.

The villain of mine has a Legendary weapon, but he's not middle tier.

Well, he will prolly be at first...

Maybe we should stop talking about this before somebody actually does it.

Let's stick to cameos, yeah?
---
I'm Insane! Who wants cookies?!
As far as I'm concerned, Humanity's totally screwed
#145Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 9:21:57 AM
This needs a tie-breaker. Solera the Sol Bow or Artemis the Luna Bow?

1. Solera
2. Artemis
3. Solera, but it has Luna effect
4. Artemis, but it has Sol effect
---
#146FE_AC15Posted 6/16/2013 11:00:59 AM
1, getting health back is important
---
Superb Indie Games: Minecraft, MULTIWINIA, Battle for Wesnoth, Project Zomboid [Check them out!]
PSN: PainfulAC (feel free to add me; mention GameFAQs)
#147Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 11:10:08 AM
I'm locking 1 in now. An update will come, although I'm also working on something else for you guys... Anyway, until then, I'll leave you with this:

Annuwen: The Otherworld, a land untouched by humanity, where two forces are at endless conflict, striving to become like their gods: The Annunaki. On our plane, they're known as Eu-Daemons and Caco-Daemons.
---
#148Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:54:51 PM
Ishtar looks at the list of Enchantments, eyeing each carefully. "This 'Sol', what is it?" She asks. "My people, we worship a great huntress called Solera. Is it related?"

Elminir chuckles. "Probably not." He tells her. "Sol was an ancient star that up and disappeared one day. For whatever reason, the humans seem to worship it."

"A star?" Ishtar asks in amazement. "And you can capture the power of this star into my Bow?"

Elminir nods. "Part of it." He replies. "With this enchantment, you'll feel revitalised with every arrow you fire! I guarantee it, just as it guarantees your well-being."

"Very well then." Ishtar concludes, placing a coin purse on the table. "I'll take it. And please, engrave the name 'Solera' onto the Bow."

The Elf smiles brightly. "I'll add it to the queue." He promises. "Drop by later if you want to see Enchantment in action!"

Ishtar smile coyly. She had smelled an evil aura from this man, but perhaps she was mistaken. He doesn't seem like such a bad guy...

Garth whipes the grit and sweat from his forehead, proudly examining the work of he and Donaldbain, Constantin's personal Blacksmith.

"'Aye, she's a fine weapon now." Donaldbain says contentedly. "And you did a good job, too. I oughtta make you my assistant!"

"Thank you, sir Donaldbain." Garth replies courteously. "I'm just glad I found the time to touch up on it. I've been using this for a long time, you know."

Donaldbain chuckles. "I bet you have." He notes. "I rarely have the opportunity to work on such a fine weapon. Not in the five years since Ildanach and Fragarach's major tune-ups!"

Garth holds up his retouched Brave Lance. The metal work is far sturdier now, its tip sharpened and the pole rebalanced. A small tassel was added to the end, with an iron bearing on the end. Carefully, he gives it a few swings, smiling in satisfaction when it's to his liking.

"Wow, cool..." Karen says in adoration. "You fixed up your Lance!"

"Want one..." Erin remarks jealously.

Garth chuckles, stifling back a lewd comment. "I payed for it from my own pocket, you know!" He tells them. "Not that I'd expect anyone to pay themselves just to fuel my own nostalgia..."

"So the weapon's got sentimental value for you, huh?" Karen asks.

"What's that?" Erin asks. She thinks for a moment, then gawks. "Sentiental value? Garth... Does your Lance think?"

"Sentimental." Garth corrects her, laughing heartily. "It means I'm attatched to it. It may just be an ordinary Lance to most, but to me, it's a treasure as important as any precious gem."

"Oh..." Erin looks down disappointedly.

"I think I would rather like a touched up weapon too." Karen decides. "Say, Donaldbain, what do you think you can do with this Silver Sword?"

Donaldbain appreciates the Silver Sword a moment. "It's a fine blade." He admits. "But there's always room for improvement." He turns to face Erin. "How about you, missy?"

Erin looks at her weathered Steel Lance hesitantly. "Think I want to patch this up." She says.

Gingerly, Donaldbain accepts it. "It's not a very good weapon, and it's in rough condition." He sizes it up. "But I can fix it up and make it a little better. You sure this is the one you want done?"

Erin nods resolutely. "Yes." She tells him. "This Lance has... 'Sentimental value' to me, I think..."

Donaldbain accepts it with a smile. "Fair enough, then."
---
#149Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 9:36:58 AM(edited)
"So, when will they be ready?" Karen asks. "I can pick it up before the battle tommorow, right?"

"Of course, of course!" Donaldbain assures her. "Just drop by and pick it up tonight. With Jake's help and Garth as a volunteer, orders just breeze by." Donaldbain flicks a piece of straw from one tooth to another with his tongue, grinning. "By the way... What sort of improvements do you want done to your weapons?

A1. Forge Silver Sword -Bronze- (+Dur, -Crt), 300 Gold
B1. Forge Silver Sword -Iron- (+Dur, +Ht), 600 Gold
C1. Forge Silver Sword -Steel- (+Mt, +Wt), 750 Gold
D1. Forge Silver Sword -Orichalcum- (+Crt), 1500 Gold
E1. Forge Silver Sword -Mythril- (+Brave), 3000 Gold
F1. Forge Silver Sword -Silver- (+Mt, -Wt), 3000 Gold
G1. Forge Silver Sword -Gold- (+Wt), 4500 Gold

A2. Forge Steel Lance -Bronze-, 100 Gold
B2. Forge Steel Lance -Iron-, 200 Gold
C2. Forge Steel Lance -Steel-, 250 Gold
D2. Forge Steel Lance -Orichalcum-, 500 Gold
E2. Forge Steel Lance -Mythril-, 1000 Gold
F2. Forge Steel Lance -Silver-, 1000 Gold
G2. Forge Steel Lance -Gold-, 1500 Gold

Donaldbain offers Karen and Erin a chance to name their new weapons.

A3. Yes, Cheesepower5 names them.
B3. Yes, pick 2 names.
C3. No, Silver Sword and Steel Lance are fine.

Anna hasn't stopped smiling the entire day. So many new customers, and so many old! She's like a kid in a candy store, only she owns the candy store and profits are booming. A few familiar faces and a few not so familiar ones walk up to her stand.

"H-hello, Anna." The Cleric, Hanna greets shyly. "How are you?"

"Oh, Hanna!" The Merchant greets cheerily. "I'm sooo great! Rhyming friends for life!" Anna pulls her friend into a warm hug. Hanna seems to want to struggle, but relents under Anna's mighty embrace.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, ladies..." Bernard remarks sarcastically. "But we came to stock up on some Staves. They say we've got a big wave of injuries coming up from outside the gates. The head Druid gave us some money to bring lots of Heal, Mend and Restore Staves back."

Anna frowns expressively. "Well doesn't that put a damper on a good day..." She says. "Say, does that mean that Diomedes fellow is here already?"

"They say it was monsters." Hanna tells her nervously.

Bernard rubs his forehead stressedly. "Man, demons, fairies, monsters and armies..." He complains. "What'll it be next?"

"Maybe it'll be living sacks of gold?" Anna remarks, drooling at the thought. "Or a Golem made of it!"

"That's stupid." Bernard says flatly. "If I saw something with those, I'd quit then and there. Done."

"Anyway..." Anna smiles, finishing measuring Bernard's sack of gold. "For all this, I can give you those 'lots of Staves' you asked for. Since Hanna's a friend, I'll even throw in something extra..."

A4. Meteor Tome
B4. Warp Staff
C4. Rescue Staff
D4. Recover Staff
E4. Hoveaugh's Confect (Use on 1 unit before battle, this unit gains double levels.)
F4. Tiamat's Tears (Use on 1 unit before battle, death flags cannot be acivated on this unit.)

"Thank you, Anna." Hanna says accepting the gift. The two walk away.

"Yeah, thanks!" An unfamiliar black haired girl in a white brimmed cap says, bowing slightly. Anna doesn't recognize her, but she waves politely anyway. The girl springs off after Bernard and Hanna, carrying a stack of the Staves the trio bought.
---
#150SwordMasterEXPosted 6/17/2013 9:38:42 AM
E1
D2
A3
F4

Close all tabs? No wait that's Alt+F4
---
"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here.
Oh so am I. And I'm Failing. And I'm sorry for that.
"