I can't beat this game

#1john_freeman69Posted 6/8/2013 9:18:29 AM
I only have two units left because everyone died. It keeps happening after every playthrough. How can I beat this?
#2Lao-ShanTuxPosted 6/8/2013 9:19:52 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
I only have two units left because everyone died. It keeps happening after every playthrough. How can I beat this?

Restart and go Normal/Casual, or just grind the living bananas out of those two with Reeking Boxes/Spotpass.
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#3HonzouPosted 6/8/2013 9:20:01 AM
Better positioning of troops, and use of actual formations?

I mean besides grinding...
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#4endgelPosted 6/8/2013 9:20:45 AM
Play on casual so that units come back if they fall, maybe?
---
lol!
#5john_freeman69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 9:21:24 AM
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...

Restart and go Normal/Casual, or just grind the living bananas out of those two with Reeking Boxes/Spotpass.

I'm not a casual gamer. And I don't have enough money for DLC.
#6Lao-ShanTuxPosted 6/8/2013 9:23:45 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...

Spotpass is free.

Also: Casual literally has zero impact on enemy troops. What you can do is reset when someone dies anyways. It just has Battle Save.
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.
#7john_freeman69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 9:24:51 AM
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...

Spotpass is free.

Also: Casual literally has zero impact on enemy troops. What you can do is reset when someone dies anyways. It just has Battle Save.

Again, I'm not a casual. i'm going to play the game the way its meant to be played.
#8Slicey_DiceyPosted 6/8/2013 9:26:42 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...

Spotpass is free.

Again, I'm not a casual. i'm going to play the game the way its meant to be played.

Try harder then...?
---
Because the name Eon now bores me. "Who needs friends when YOU HAVE POWER!" *Lightning Strikes*
#9john_freeman69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 9:27:44 AM
Slicey_Dicey posted...

Try harder then...?

Its not my fault this is happening though. I'm playing the game and suddenly my units die thanks to reinforcements coming out of nowhere. Its so stupid.
#10redroses_4lifePosted 6/8/2013 9:27:44 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...
Lao-ShanTux posted...
john_freeman69 posted...

Spotpass is free.

You aren't doing a good job then either way.

What difficulty are you on and is this your first time playing a FE game?
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?