Character reactions to the above poster's signature II: Gaiden

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Character reactions to the above poster's signature II: Gaiden
3 years ago#391
Frederick: I'm sure you did. And once you've sobered up some, my Fanatical Fitness Hour will insure you can do more.
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
3 years ago#392
Morgan(F): I have the same motto with my father. Except he always sees right through my traps.
Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see. I got a fever of a hundred and three.
Come on baby, do you do more than dance? I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded.
3 years ago#393
[Miriel] I thought a fever was above 37.5[ C]? 103[ C] is above the boiling point! I'd have to talk Inigo out of dancing with somebody who claimed to have a fever that high...
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
3 years ago#394
Yarne: Why am I hungry for blocks?
I did what I could!
*drunken babbling*
3 years ago#395
Gregor: Oy, how you get into Gregor's secret liquor stash?
"Y'know... My Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."
"...What?"
3 years ago#396
[Ricken] Damn...If Dedenne only got a better Fairy-type STAB attack than Play Rough, I could easily have Dedenne fight those Excadrill...
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
3 years ago#397
Walhart: Why is the creature my armor based on blue in these Pokemon games!?
I did what I could!
*drunken babbling*
3 years ago#398
[Basilio] Better consider telling the tactician to never let anybody play world 1-7 of Yoshi's Island while drunk. I'd swear Phila would still be alive if she hadn't chain-drinked while playing Yoshi's Island the night before her death, and I know she played world 1-7 at that time. "So happy" my ass...

(For the record: It's world 1-7 from Yoshi's Island on SNES and GBA.)
3 years ago#399
Laurent: Pokemon? That reminds me. I am currently embroiled in the mystery of three creatures with names but no known identities: Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie.
"Y'know... My Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."
"...What?"
3 years ago#400
Vaike: Heh. Ain't nuthin' that can shock the Vaike!
Seek ye not answers in the bread, for the pre-toast Hovis lacks the wisdom gleaned under the grill of life.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Character reactions to the above poster's signature II: Gaiden

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived