Rate the Character, Chapter 26: Frederick!Gerome, Virion!Gerome and Vaike!Gerome

#41SummonearthPosted 6/10/2013 11:17:23 AM
shenlongxz posted...

Virion - D

Sniper and Lifetaker with no Galeforce

Um so? Gerome can't get Galeforce period.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#42shenlongxzPosted 6/10/2013 12:56:54 PM
Hence the D.
#43guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 1:44:53 PM
Summonearth posted...
shenlongxz posted...

Virion - D

Sniper and Lifetaker with no Galeforce

Um so? Gerome can't get Galeforce period.

Both are only really viable if you have Galeforce, although if you have no Sol and no Renewal, Lifetaker can still be used.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#44guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 3:51:59 PM
*Ricken!Inigo (1/4)
*Gaius!Brady (1/4)
*Gregor!Brady (1/4)
*Gaius!Kjelle (1/4)
*Libra!Kjelle (1/4)
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#45BlueDryBones1Posted 6/10/2013 4:01:39 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
*Ricken!Inigo (1/4)
*Gaius!Brady (1/4)
*Gregor!Brady (1/4)
*Gaius!Kjelle (1/4)
*Libra!Kjelle (2/4)

+1 for Libra!Kjelle. I'd say it deserves an S so idk how on earth its in B. Great magical tank can be a great Sorc and you can just use Nosferatu instead. I think its better than Henry due to Miracle and Tomefaire. Sage>Valrykie in my opinion and she gets Myrimidon so why would you need Thief.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#46HeoandReoPosted 6/10/2013 4:33:23 PM(edited)
BlueDryBones1 posted...
+1 for Libra!Kjelle. I'd say it deserves an S so idk how on earth its in B. Great magical tank can be a great Sorc and you can just use Nosferatu instead. I think its better than Henry due to Miracle and Tomefaire. Sage>Valrykie in my opinion and she gets Myrimidon so why would you need Thief.

Well, from my perspective, Henry is a bit better because of Valkyrie and Trickster. Valkyrie is probably the best utility magic class in the game in my view, (mostly identical caps and pair-up bonuses to Dark Fliers, staff access, 8 move, can use Valflame if they don't have Tomefaire) and having natural access to Swordfaire makes Trickster another good magic support option making up for lack of Tomefaire. Libra makes her the superior Sorcerer, though, I'll admit that.

Kjelle's been shoehorned into a physical role (requiring Mercenary and/or Galeforce) for so long that I've kind of overlooked that she actually has a really good support skillset. Swordfaire + Dual Guard with Paladin and Assassin right out of the box makes her something to fear. She lacks Aggressor, but hey, Henry!Cynthia doesn't have Aggressor either and she's still arguably one of the best mixed supporters.

And of course with Sorcerer, she can just cheese her way with Pavise/Aegis/Vantage and deal with most threats that way.
#47guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 5:48:27 PM
She makes for a tanky Sorc, or even an Offensive one. It was one of the pairings i wasn't very sure about...

Well, i'll be making the next one now, need I say anything?
---
Confession Time!
#48guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 6:18:09 PM
I bump my vote of Virion's to C rank, i will explain why during Kellam's turn.
---
Confession Time!
#49guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 6:30:07 PM
gah, i made it tie...
---
Confession Time!