How do I play the most canon game possible?

#1bretonftwPosted 6/9/2013 8:37:23 AM
All I can think of is ChromxSumia, VaikexLissa, GregorxNowi and to completely ignore Kellam in chapter 3, not recruiting him.
---
FROAKIE!
FC: 3969-4527-9578
#2CheesypoofPosted 6/9/2013 8:39:18 AM
SullyxStahl or SullyxVirion or CherchexVirion
---
"My oh my, fools aplenty...that includes me, too." Legault, FE7
#3bretonftw(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 8:40:37 AM
Cheesypoof posted...

I was thinking SullyxVirion and CherchexFrederick. The latter's support dialogue feels so natural, two servants of royals seem right.
---
FROAKIE!
FC: 3969-4527-9578
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 6/9/2013 8:42:38 AM
Chrom x Sumia and arguably Sully x Stahl are the closest you'll get to canon pairings. As the others, decide however you want. :P
---
Why do all of these megalomaniac dictators, secret societies, mad scientists, and totalitarian aliens want to rule the world? I mean, really?
#5TalesOfGodPosted 6/9/2013 8:45:58 AM
bretonftw posted...
Cheesypoof posted...

I was thinking SullyxVirion and CherchexFrederick. The latter's support dialogue feels so natural, two servants of royals seem right.

Oh no. It's Cherche X Virion. No doubt about it.
I've seen both and I have to say that Cherche X Virion is much more canon than Sully X Virion (which I regret marrying having them being married).
Anyways, you might want to ask SazukeEX on this. He gets off on this kind of stuff......

(To be honest, I don't really care about canon so it's perfectly fine for me on how everybody else plays it)
#6RDS1Posted 6/9/2013 8:46:52 AM
This really depends on what you want to consider "canon", as there are no really clear-cut pairings.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#7SwordustPosted 6/9/2013 8:47:40 AM
bretonftw posted...
Cheesypoof posted...

#8DMGirlPosted 6/9/2013 8:50:26 AM
bretonftw posted...
All I can think of is ChromxSumia, VaikexLissa, GregorxNowi and to completely ignore Kellam in chapter 3, not recruiting him.

I always felt that VaikexMiriel was more likely to be canon, but that's only my opinion. I usually pair up people with whoever showed up in the same chapter as them (Except KellamxSumia, since that's impossible.) Everyone else is debatable and can be paired up with anyone.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#9OrangeCrush980Posted 6/9/2013 8:52:14 AM
Chrom x Sumia
MU x Lissa
Frederick x Cordelia
Vaike x Miriel
Stahl x Sully
Ricken x Maribelle
---
How to fix GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#10banjo kazooiePosted 6/9/2013 9:06:11 AM
Outside of Chrom/Sumia (Lovebirds cinematic, the opening, their interactions through the plot, support requirements, etc...) and Sully/Stahl (Only unique paired ending the game.), there aren't any pairs that you can be reasonably sure are canon. There are, however, ones that have gaping plotholes or characterisation errors that prove them non-canon.
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX