Should I get this or Animal Crossing New Leaf?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Should I get this or Animal Crossing New Leaf?
3 years ago#1
Which is the better game Animal Crossing New Leaf or Fire Emblem Awakening? - Results (96 votes)
Animal Crossing New Leaf
21.88% (21 votes)
Fire Emblem Awakening
78.13% (75 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I like both Animal Crossing and Rpg's (I haven't played a FE game before) And just want to know what you guys think is the better game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEbFLSfHqQ8
Favourite Zelda song from my favourite Zelda series scene.
3 years ago#2
you do realize 80% of the people here will say FE:A, and 80% of the people on the AC:NL board will say AC:NL, so it's kinda pointless asking.

case in point: my vote is FE:A
Hey everypony, listen to this: FRIENDSHIP IS MAG- *gets shot*
~~|[Proud to be a Brony]|~~ ////Life is not an app////
3 years ago#3
Porque no los dos?
Looks like I win ;)
3 years ago#4
Animal Crossing by far.
If I played a game in my childhood, it simply must be the best game ever!
... You found flaws with said game? YOU'RE WRONG!
3 years ago#5
PrinceChickadee posted...
Porque no los dos?
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
3 years ago#6
I'm terribly biased against New Leaf. I've had enough of the Animal Crossing series. I refuse to buy this game myself (if someone gives it to me as gift, I wouldn't mind too much). I've spent less and less time with each new entry; I'm liable to spend a week on New Leaf before abandoning it. >_>
Why do all of these megalomaniac dictators, secret societies, mad scientists, and totalitarian aliens want to rule the world? I mean, really?
3 years ago#7
I voted for FE. These are two very different games and you have to be a fan of the AC genre to enjoy it.
3 years ago#8
I would say both! If I can't say both, then it really depends what you want to get out of a game. You know how Animal Crossing games work, you spend a little bit of time playing it every day. Fire Emblem is one of those games that you can play for hours obsessing over stuff if you want to.
YOUR CONTRITION IS SWEET AMBROSIA.
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
3 years ago#9
Kourama posted...
you have to be a fan of the AC genre to enjoy it.

*points at TC's post*
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
3 years ago#10
AC is trash get FE:A you'll like it better and you wont get bored with it as quick
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Should I get this or Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived