Should I get this or Animal Crossing New Leaf?

#1thechaoticclownPosted 6/11/2013 3:33:39 AM
Which is the better game Animal Crossing New Leaf or Fire Emblem Awakening? - Results (96 votes)
Animal Crossing New Leaf
21.88% (21 votes)
Fire Emblem Awakening
78.13% (75 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I like both Animal Crossing and Rpg's (I haven't played a FE game before) And just want to know what you guys think is the better game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEbFLSfHqQ8
Favourite Zelda song from my favourite Zelda series scene.
#2GX000Posted 6/11/2013 3:36:40 AM
you do realize 80% of the people here will say FE:A, and 80% of the people on the AC:NL board will say AC:NL, so it's kinda pointless asking.

case in point: my vote is FE:A
---
Hey everypony, listen to this: FRIENDSHIP IS MAG- *gets shot*
~~|[Proud to be a Brony]|~~ ////Life is not an app////
#3PrinceChickadeePosted 6/11/2013 3:47:15 AM
Porque no los dos?
---
Looks like I win ;)
#4SpikayaPosted 6/11/2013 3:55:56 AM
Animal Crossing by far.
---
If I played a game in my childhood, it simply must be the best game ever!
... You found flaws with said game? YOU'RE WRONG!
#5banjo kazooiePosted 6/11/2013 4:13:06 AM
PrinceChickadee posted...
Porque no los dos?

---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 6/11/2013 4:52:22 AM(edited)
I'm terribly biased against New Leaf. I've had enough of the Animal Crossing series. I refuse to buy this game myself (if someone gives it to me as gift, I wouldn't mind too much). I've spent less and less time with each new entry; I'm liable to spend a week on New Leaf before abandoning it. >_>
---
Why do all of these megalomaniac dictators, secret societies, mad scientists, and totalitarian aliens want to rule the world? I mean, really?
#7KouramaPosted 6/11/2013 4:26:05 AM
I voted for FE. These are two very different games and you have to be a fan of the AC genre to enjoy it.
#8Unnoticed_HeroPosted 6/11/2013 4:30:11 AM
I would say both! If I can't say both, then it really depends what you want to get out of a game. You know how Animal Crossing games work, you spend a little bit of time playing it every day. Fire Emblem is one of those games that you can play for hours obsessing over stuff if you want to.
---
YOUR CONTRITION IS SWEET AMBROSIA.
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
#9banjo kazooiePosted 6/11/2013 4:37:04 AM
Kourama posted...
you have to be a fan of the AC genre to enjoy it.

*points at TC's post*
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
#10NovaWingzPosted 6/11/2013 4:51:44 AM
AC is trash get FE:A you'll like it better and you wont get bored with it as quick
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)