What kind of game is this, exactly?

#31LuminozeroPosted 6/11/2013 6:48:45 PM
The LINE, and Score are a Meme. Doesn't mean people agree with him.

I cannot count how many topics I have seen rated "4/10, unremarkable and flawed" since the fire storm over that review died down.

For the record, I don't hate people for talking bad about the game. What I dislike is seeing people who put literally hundred of hours into the game saying that it is a bad game and not worth the money. After hundreds of hours of play time, of course you played the game enough to hate it. Sure nothing can excuse the games flaws, but if you played it that much clearly the good outweighed it.
---
An opinion requires two things: Knowledge and Experience. Most Internet users have neither.
#32juanyiyiPosted 6/11/2013 6:51:03 PM
Actually, in a topic made in response of WestBrick's review, everytime someone would ask him why he put that score he would say:

"4/10- Game is Unremarkable and Flawed."
---
FE7 Circlejerk Go!
#33azn_boy150Posted 6/11/2013 6:53:09 PM
juanyiyi posted...
Actually, in a topic made in response of WestBrick's review, everytime someone would ask him why he put that score he would say:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65598937

I think I told him like two or three times to make that his signature to save himself the time.
---
I'm apparently the world's best wingman, according to Westbrick.
#34katellaPosted 6/11/2013 6:53:15 PM
Luminozero posted...
The LINE, and Score are a Meme. Doesn't mean people agree with him.

I cannot count how many topics I have seen rated "4/10, unremarkable and flawed" since the fire storm over that review died down.

For the record, I don't hate people for talking bad about the game. What I dislike is seeing people who put literally hundred of hours into the game saying that it is a bad game and not worth the money. After hundreds of hours of play time, of course you played the game enough to hate it. Sure nothing can excuse the games flaws, but if you played it that much clearly the good outweighed it.

I've easily spent more time on FE7/9/10 individually.
---
On GameFaqs boards, Alt + F4 is your bestest friend. ^_^
~FE7's Official Waifu~
#35juanyiyiPosted 6/11/2013 6:58:35 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
juanyiyi posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65598937

I think I told him like two or three times to make that his signature to save himself the time.

gg no re.
---
FE7 Circlejerk Go!
#36LaManoNeraII(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 7:01:39 PM
What in god's name is going on in my topic? I'm incredibly confused
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#37PrinceChickadeePosted 6/11/2013 7:02:11 PM
For some reason I had the urge to say DIE BATCH but I'd just like to repeat that I love this dating sim.
---
Looks like I win ;)