Roleplaying Thread 2

#311Im_KellamPosted 6/13/2013 10:50:06 PM
Invisible bump.
---
Go ahead. Sell my life. I'll be over here.
#312Sorcerer_HenryPosted 6/14/2013 2:35:20 AM
I'm back! ^-^

Can I have a mission? *scratches back with Risen arm*
---
I wanna hex you up, nya ha ha! ^-^
Officer of the Cipher Syndicate, equipped with a kickin' fedora and this sweet spellempowe-ring
#313Im_GregorPosted 6/14/2013 5:30:55 AM
Oy! Zerdark! Gregor has finished the, how you say, paperwork *drops stack of papers on desk*
Can Gregor do the becoming of the, how you say, admin?
---
You shall now do the referring to Gregor as "Captain Gregor"
The current ruler of Regna Ferox
#314Im_GregorPosted 6/14/2013 5:45:45 AM
Rockman47 posted...

Ehh, I will manage. Who wants Dragon Steaks? They give a permanent boost to your Dexterity (Speed) and Strength.

Will take 5 of each
---
You shall now do the referring to Gregor as "Captain Gregor"
#315Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 6:01:55 AM
Sorcerer_Henry posted...
I'm back! ^-^

Merasmus: Cower fools! MERASMUS, has arri-oh hello Henry. Ahem, your mission is to go down to the multidimensional gate, and head to the world of Tamriel. You will arrive at the province of Skyrim. Once there, I need you to find the fountain of blood. There, you will find a rusty mace. Take it, and bring it back here.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#316Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 6:07:28 AM
Im_Gregor posted...
Oy! Zerdark! Gregor has finished the, how you say, paperwork *drops stack of papers on desk*

Everything appears to be in order, congratulations. You are now Cipher Admin Gregor. Pay increase, more weapons, access to almost every area, blah blah blah, you know the speech.

After Henry is back from his mission, we can start the festivities.

Oh, and take this Katana.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Half-Zatoichi

With every kill, you will be back at full strength regardless of how much damage you have taken. Though once you have the weapon equipped, you cannot un-equip it until you kill something with it, so be careful.
---
Official Leader of the Cipher Syndicate and owner of Aperture Science and Cipher Syndicate Radio of the Awakening Boards...why?
#317Im_GregorPosted 6/14/2013 6:44:24 AM
Zerdark posted...
Im_Gregor posted...

Everything appears to be in order, congratulations. You are now Cipher Admin Gregor. Pay increase, more weapons, access to almost every area, blah blah blah, you know the speech.

After Henry is back from his mission, we can start the festivities.

Oh, and take this Katana.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Half-Zatoichi

With every kill, you will be back at full strength regardless of how much damage you have taken. Though once you have the weapon equipped, you cannot un-equip it until you kill something with it, so be careful.

Is sounding good. Gregor is going to go to research lab for few hours, do not disturb Gregor
---
You shall now do the referring to Gregor as "Cipher Admin Gregor"
#318Sorcerer_HenryPosted 6/14/2013 6:53:19 AM
Zerdark posted...
Sorcerer_Henry posted...
I'm back! ^-^

Merasmus: Cower fools! MERASMUS, has arri-oh hello Henry. Ahem, your mission is to go down to the multidimensional gate, and head to the world of Tamriel. You will arrive at the province of Skyrim. Once there, I need you to find the fountain of blood. There, you will find a rusty mace. Take it, and bring it back here.

Here you go! *hands over mace*

You wouldn't believe what happened! It's actually kinda funny, but I can see you're a busy man so I won't bore you with it. To make a long story short, I killed everyone. Made it kinda hard to find a blood fountain, but whatever! Unfortunately I couldn't bring back the fountain, it would have been perfect for my kitchen back home... oh well. Anyway, what's so special about the mace?
---
I wanna hex you up, nya ha ha! ^-^
Officer of the Cipher Syndicate, equipped with a kickin' fedora and this sweet spellempowe-ring
#319Zerdark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 7:00:14 AM
Sorcerer_Henry posted...
Zerdark posted...
Sorcerer_Henry posted...
I'm back! ^-^

Here you go! *hands over mace*

You wouldn't believe what happened! It's actually kinda funny, but I can see you're a busy man so I won't bore you with it. To make a long story short, I killed everyone. Made it kinda hard to find a blood fountain, but whatever! Unfortunately I couldn't bring back the fountain, it would have been perfect for my kitchen back home... oh well. Anyway, what's so special about the mace?

Merasmus: It is a special mace that belonged to one of the Daedric Princes, evil gods of that realm essentially. Its power remains untapped, but in a few days, I should be able to bring out its true power.

Anyway, you've earned your promotion to Captain, congratulations! I'm surprised the evil god didn't get ya, so you've more than earned your promotion! Now, go see the boss in the Rec room.
---
#320DragonReborn97Posted 6/14/2013 7:16:57 AM
Zerdark? I'd like to donate some of my pet dragons. They're trained to obey, and will let strong persons ride them. There should be enough for all of the soldiers, admins, etc. and yourself, of course. Take whichever you like. I shall also donate some magic relics. I don't know what most of 'em do, but you can have them for research or whatever.
---
3DS FC: 0060-9966-1705
PM me if you add me so I can add you!