Rate the Character, Chapter 30:Frederick!Yarne, Virion!Yarne and Vaike!Yarne

#21guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 8:54:02 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Libra!Brady: A

Vaike!Brady: B

h

Uhh dude, can we nominate a character twice? because that is just wrong no matter how you cut it

Choose only one. Or else...

(there may be an exception to that rule)
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#22DemiseEndPosted 6/14/2013 8:58:37 AM
To be honest im testing if you are on or not

I nominate Vaike!Brady, im just surprised that Vaike!Brady gets B while, the FAR inferior Libra!Brady gets A and ask if you can nominate a character twice

I think this is not an issue before, when most of our paralogues are A Rank
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#23guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 9:09:37 AM
DemiseEnd posted...

I nominate Vaike!Brady, im just surprised that Vaike!Brady gets B while, the FAR inferior Libra!Brady gets A and ask if you can nominate a character twice

Libra's mods are much better than Vaike's for Brady:

Offensive: Vaike's +1 Str/Mag against Libra's +4 Magic and -2 Str.
Defensive: Vaike's -1 Res against Libra's +4 (the both have -2 Def)
Speed: Vaike's +2 against Libra's +1

Brady gets better skills/classes from Libra than Vaike with those mods (Sol is cool, but for a Galeforce support... eh. Dark Mage's works better for him, even if he may not use them).

Whatever you opt to do as Vaike!Brady, Libra!brady will do better if he's a magical one.

That's just my opinion, though. Make the Paralogue happen, then we settle this!
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#24Pitbuller_26Posted 6/14/2013 9:16:06 AM
Frederick!Yarne: A+ or S- (guedesbrawl, feel free to pick which ever is more appropriate)
I'm stuck on what to give him, I'm torn between A+ and S-. Fred gives Yarne everything he wants in terms of skills and classes but hurts his speed mod.

Virion!Yarne: B
Virion lets Yarne take advantage of ranged combat extremely well. Yarne will be working with either a +3 strength mod or a neutral magic mod. Perfect for the cowardly rabbit.

Vaike!Yarne: C
If it wasn't for the mods, this would be a D as Sol is not enough to save him here.
---
http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1268.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-2062.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1750.png
#25DemiseEndPosted 6/14/2013 9:18:48 AM(edited)
guedesbrawl posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

Brady gets better skills/classes from Libra than Vaike with those mods (Sol is cool, but for a Galeforce support... eh. Dark Mage's works better for him, even if he may not use them).

Whatever you opt to do as Vaike!Brady, Libra!brady will do better if he's a magical one.

And again, please do a TSON calculation where +1 - 2 damage matters, and please give me a reasoning why Brady's extra ability to widen up his supporting capability(by going Assassin/Hero) is < Libra's so-so Sorcerer

Thats my opinion as well
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#26guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:05:37 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

And again, please do a TSON calculation where +1 - 2 damage matters, and please give me a reasoning why Brady's extra ability to widen up his supporting capability(by going Assassin/Hero) is < Libra's so-so Sorcerer

Thats my opinion as well

It's not just TSON. It's far easier to do calculations with maxed units, but the early chapters/dlc that the series consider (read the first link in the OP), th

Simply power. Brady's a support, so that +3 damage advantage is bound to be +12 in the long run. Assassin is not a good choice since he is faireless (i know you don't like them faires, but Axefaire!Berserker is better than faireless!Assassin unless there's a 1+ speed necessity.). But if we are going to argue what support is better, we'd need other characters to be the partners, and maybe a whole party... I mean, a +8 STR bonus is doing nothing if your team is just Mages, for example?

also, you said Yarne has no procs. He has Lethality (bad, i know, but it's still a proc)
---
Confession Time!
#27ShikanRaiderPosted 6/14/2013 2:43:13 PM
S/C/D from me.
#28shenlongxzPosted 6/14/2013 2:45:07 PM
Oh hey, I almost didn't vote today.

Fred - A

All that good tank stuff, DG+, Deliverer. Doesn't have access to a good heal though.

Virion - C

Decent mods? I dunno, nothing groundbreaking here.

Vaike - C

Great mods for a third gen Morgan, Sol. Aside from that, pretty bad!
#29guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 3:43:36 PM
The 7th Enemy has the bump
---
Confession Time!
#30guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 4:59:35 PM
Valve, i don't want anymore Hats, dammit!
---
Confession Time!