Rate the Character, Chapter 30:Frederick!Yarne, Virion!Yarne and Vaike!Yarne

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Character, Chapter 30:Frederick!Yarne, Virion!Yarne and Vaike!Yarne

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#21
DemiseEnd posted...
Libra!Brady: A

Vaike!Brady: B

h

Uhh dude, can we nominate a character twice? because that is just wrong no matter how you cut it

Choose only one. Or else...

(there may be an exception to that rule)
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
3 years ago#22
To be honest im testing if you are on or not

I nominate Vaike!Brady, im just surprised that Vaike!Brady gets B while, the FAR inferior Libra!Brady gets A and ask if you can nominate a character twice

I think this is not an issue before, when most of our paralogues are A Rank
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#23
DemiseEnd posted...

I nominate Vaike!Brady, im just surprised that Vaike!Brady gets B while, the FAR inferior Libra!Brady gets A and ask if you can nominate a character twice

Libra's mods are much better than Vaike's for Brady:

Offensive: Vaike's +1 Str/Mag against Libra's +4 Magic and -2 Str.
Defensive: Vaike's -1 Res against Libra's +4 (the both have -2 Def)
Speed: Vaike's +2 against Libra's +1

Brady gets better skills/classes from Libra than Vaike with those mods (Sol is cool, but for a Galeforce support... eh. Dark Mage's works better for him, even if he may not use them).

Whatever you opt to do as Vaike!Brady, Libra!brady will do better if he's a magical one.

That's just my opinion, though. Make the Paralogue happen, then we settle this!
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: Pitbuller_26

Pitbuller_26
3 years ago#24
Frederick!Yarne: A+ or S- (guedesbrawl, feel free to pick which ever is more appropriate)
I'm stuck on what to give him, I'm torn between A+ and S-. Fred gives Yarne everything he wants in terms of skills and classes but hurts his speed mod.

Virion!Yarne: B
Virion lets Yarne take advantage of ranged combat extremely well. Yarne will be working with either a +3 strength mod or a neutral magic mod. Perfect for the cowardly rabbit.

Vaike!Yarne: C
If it wasn't for the mods, this would be a D as Sol is not enough to save him here.
http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1268.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-2062.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1750.png

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
3 years ago#25
guedesbrawl posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

Brady gets better skills/classes from Libra than Vaike with those mods (Sol is cool, but for a Galeforce support... eh. Dark Mage's works better for him, even if he may not use them).

Whatever you opt to do as Vaike!Brady, Libra!brady will do better if he's a magical one.

And again, please do a TSON calculation where +1 - 2 damage matters, and please give me a reasoning why Brady's extra ability to widen up his supporting capability(by going Assassin/Hero) is < Libra's so-so Sorcerer

Thats my opinion as well
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#26
DemiseEnd posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

And again, please do a TSON calculation where +1 - 2 damage matters, and please give me a reasoning why Brady's extra ability to widen up his supporting capability(by going Assassin/Hero) is < Libra's so-so Sorcerer

Thats my opinion as well

It's not just TSON. It's far easier to do calculations with maxed units, but the early chapters/dlc that the series consider (read the first link in the OP), th

Simply power. Brady's a support, so that +3 damage advantage is bound to be +12 in the long run. Assassin is not a good choice since he is faireless (i know you don't like them faires, but Axefaire!Berserker is better than faireless!Assassin unless there's a 1+ speed necessity.). But if we are going to argue what support is better, we'd need other characters to be the partners, and maybe a whole party... I mean, a +8 STR bonus is doing nothing if your team is just Mages, for example?

also, you said Yarne has no procs. He has Lethality (bad, i know, but it's still a proc)
Confession Time!

User Info: ShikanRaider

ShikanRaider
3 years ago#27
S/C/D from me.

User Info: shenlongxz

shenlongxz
3 years ago#28
Oh hey, I almost didn't vote today.

Fred - A

All that good tank stuff, DG+, Deliverer. Doesn't have access to a good heal though.

Virion - C

Decent mods? I dunno, nothing groundbreaking here.

Vaike - C

Great mods for a third gen Morgan, Sol. Aside from that, pretty bad!

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#29
The 7th Enemy has the bump
Confession Time!

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#30
Valve, i don't want anymore Hats, dammit!
Confession Time!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Character, Chapter 30:Frederick!Yarne, Virion!Yarne and Vaike!Yarne

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived