...So I'm guessing that archers/snipers are god awful.

#11DemiseEndPosted 6/14/2013 2:07:14 AM

It becomes clear who is avoiding bow users when players have to make huge efforts to complete Tiki's recruitment chapter in particular.

I don't

That chapter is so easy >_>

unless its Lunatic, because I have not tried Lunatic for that one
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#12IlluminaZer0Posted 6/14/2013 3:21:25 AM(edited)
DemiseEnd posted...

It becomes clear who is avoiding bow users when players have to make huge efforts to complete Tiki's recruitment chapter in particular.

I don't

That chapter is so easy >_>

unless its Lunatic, because I have not tried Lunatic for that one

I should have specified that I not was thinking of Lunatic, but my Virion scenario was with Virion in mind. ;)

Although on reflection, I really cannot remember Virion's level at all. I also had 4 dudes (I think...? Been a while) positioned to the west, and was exchanging a single character between them for speed/str bonuses (an Assassin IIRC).
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#13DemiseEndPosted 6/14/2013 2:46:30 AM
This is my Virion for that chapter

Virion BOWK 3.74 33 15 3 19 16 10 12 6 SW E BW B

>_>
---
#14JarickoPosted 6/14/2013 3:17:13 AM
I kinda like having some archers. On heavy pegasus missions * COUGH * Tiki's paralogue * Cough * it comes in handy a lot . Also the bow comes with another perk that no other weapon can provide. See that enemy with the counter ability? Guess what you do not have to worry about ever with a bow equipped?
#15SSJDennisPosted 6/14/2013 3:50:33 AM
I think archers/snipers aren't really worth it. In FE10 Shinnon was. Why? Because of the Double Bow, which has 1-3 range. If he didn't get that, probably never would've used him in the first place.

In this we also got the Double Bow, but it lacks the range... Why didn't they just give that bow the range it deserves? I would use an archer/sniper just because of it. Also the extra damage against fliers would be nice plus.

Also, in FE8 we got Sure Shot, which wasn't needed ever, but still. Maybe we could've gotten Hawkeye in this, still nobody would use the Sniper class, but at least we could get a nice skill. Although I believe that Hawkeye would break the game even more, as now we can just use overpowered weapons with low acc without penalty.
---
My Pokemon Platinum FC is 0090 2019 2602
#16DemiseEndPosted 6/14/2013 3:55:16 AM
There are like no weapon with low ACC that is really worth using as far as Main game goes

Streetpass is another stuff I guess

I think the idea of giving DM = SKL/2 Procs to Archer would be pretty nice

Also better map design and EXP REWARDING ENEMIES. The later which is lacking in almost every fe ever, despite being able to help Archers sooo much >_>
---
#17pokafoolPosted 6/14/2013 10:51:07 AM
I bring an sniper with me just in case something has counter really hate that skill, and snipeing vengeance uses is a life saver.
---
no I can't write anything half decent
#18SazukeEXPosted 6/14/2013 11:06:05 AM
They worked out well in the gba games as you get a lot of choke points and bodies running around. Pair Up killed them so bad.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.